How It Began...

This'll be a little flashback/when Y/N and their brothers were little and when they got their gifts. It'll start off in the present then I'll mention when the flashback starts.

A little TW for mention of Panic Attacks and panicking :) (just in case)

-

-

"We can't talk about it here though. Follow me" Miguel says, leading Camilo to a secret place

"Where we going?" Camilo asks

"I was exploring while on the way here and found this place. It's not soundproof, so Dolores will still hear us, but it's best if only select people hear us." Miguel says, sitting down on the grass. It was a secluded place, so no one would find them.

"So what is it you have to tell me?" Camilo asks, sitting down.

"It's about Y/N...and their gift."

"Well obviously." Camilo said chuckling

"Whatever, let me just tell you."

~Flashback begins, No ones POV~

Y/N and their mom were walking down the town, heading home while Y/N holding their moms arm.

"When do you think I'll get my gift mama?" Young Y/N asks their mom.

"I'm not sure honey, but I'm sure it'll be amazing just like you!" their mom says, picking them up.

"We're home!!" Y/N says.

"Y/N! Look what I made :D" young Miguel says. He holds up a drawing. It was picture of Y/N and him

Y/N was about 5 years old, and soon will receive their gift soon.

Miguel was 7 and had already gotten his gift. He never used it from what his family knew.

"Oh! Me and you dad have to tell you something to tell you two~"

"What is it??" Y/N asks

"Tell us tell us!!"

"Well, your mother and I have done some thinking and..."

"And you're gonna have a new brother or sister soon!!"

"REALLY???" Miguel says, excited.

"YAYAYAYAYAYAYYAY!!" Y/N says, running around with excitement.

"Mi vida, calm down." Y/N's dad says.

"I want it to be a boy!" Miguel says

"I don't care what they are! I just know I'll protect them with my life!" Y/N exclaims (I just had the worst idea come to mind regarding this part omg. I might use it, but if I do, I have to figure out how to make it fit in the storyline...)

"Well that's nice querida/o (dear) I'm sure your brother or sister will appreciate it :)" Y/N's mom days

(Quick little A/N: I'm gonna create names for the parents, so the moms name will be Alyssa, and the dads will be Gabriel :D. The names will come into play in the far future, maybe. If I decide to do it...)

'What do you think their gift will be mama?" Miguel asks

"Well I'm not sure, but I can't wait to see what they'll get!" Alyssa answers back

~A few days later (still in the flashback)~

Miguel and Y/N were playing in the backyard when it happened...Y/N was flashing.

"Y/N...? Are you okay?" Miguel asks, coming closer in concern

"What's happening to me..? Why am I see through??"