chapter 3

A new day, a new issue. The sun was barely up and the hashiras are waiting outside.

The last person to join their little group was Uzui. He was taking forever.

He finally arrived and they decided to first eat breakfast. They went to the small Udon store. It’s known as the best Udon store in the land.

They sat in silence enjoining their food. They’ve been talking and laughing about their favorite food.

“Shinzuguwa-san can you pleaseeeeeee make us some Ohagi?” Mitsuri asked very energic.

“No, make your own! I’m not your damn cook!” screamed the wind pillar back.

Giyuu was watching silently and shuddered every time the little breeze passed. I mean he still has these annoying holes in his haori.

If he only had a needle, he could stitch them together.

He knew how to stitch and sew, because his dead sister Tsutako was a cutter and he learned the one or other thing from her.

The sun was now fully out. They began walking again.

They made small talk. Sadly, they talked about the day before.

“Excuse me Tomioka-kun, but what was that yesterday? You don’t actually act like that.” asked Gyomei.

“Who cares that stupid bastard stole us some hours. In this hours demons could kill humans!” Sanemi said.

“Sanemi, you shouldn't talk about our friend like that.” Rengoku stated.

“WHO-“ Sanemi couldn'tfinish his sentence, because he was interrupted by a silent crying Tomioka.

“Tomioka-“Shinobu tried speaking to him.

“NO, just let me and my issues alone! Don’t you get it? I don’t want to share something personal with people, which don’t bother to talk to me. Yes, I’m-“

Tomioka was interrupted by a loud roaring and high pitched scream.

It sounded like a woman and a demon? In sunlight? Whatever they could discuss this later.

Everyone dashed to safe the women from this unknown monster. They ran deeper and deeper into the forest.

There was a really pale skinned woman. She was in her thirties. She had long and braided black hair. She wore a red toned haori. It’s similar toned to Giyuus haori. In her hand laid a bloody knife. She looked really scared.

Didn’t he knew her?

The red haori similar to his.

The black hair and the sea deep eyes.

Maybe, they’ve met in the past.

Maybe, they fought?

Did she called him insane?

Is she an unknown cousin?

He doesn’t know!

Everything he can do is stand and look. Why can’t his feet move?

His friends? They slayed the demon and were now talking to the terrified woman.

He was walking to them and saw her face.

Now he’s sure he knew her, but who is she?

Her body language said she was shocked, but why was she..?

He opened his mouth and said:” Who are you? I’m sure I know you, but I can’t put my finger on it.”

Her face palled more and she answered: “Maybe, I don’t know. You are familiar to me too. You just can call me Tsu!”

“I’m Tomioka Giyuu. Nice to meet you again, I guess.” He said.

Now he spaced out, wondering how he knew this woman. The moment he came back to reality.

It was soon twilight and the woman named Tsu was still walking beside him. He was hungry and thirsty.

Has he spaced out so long and didn’t knew it? Yes, he surely did. The second town wasn’t to far away and he’s scared.

With every step he’s getting nearer his hell hole. The place he wants to forget. He wants to erase it. It shouldn't have ever existed in the first place!

The thoughts began to crumble and left was a void of numbness. Oh boy, if he only knew who he met today.

Some clouds made their way over the shinning sun and it suddenly grew colder. Muichiro would be happy.

~*~*~*~*~*~*

The next chapter is out! I know it's not good.