chapter 6

The darkness and the cold are good friends. The cave, they are laying in, is dark and cold.

Giyuu slow and painfully opens his eyes. His sight is blurry. His splitting headache doesn’t help in his situation. He shook his head to get rid off the headache, but he only made it worse. He took his time to take in his surroundings; bodies, his ‘friends’and Tsus, are lying on the ground beside him. They are chained by the left ankle. His is chained to, but they are loose enough to walk from one side to the other.

No one is moving. Are they dead? No, he’s doubting that, but who knows? So, think. We are chained at the ankle at this creep’s basement or cave. We are highly drugged, and he can’t move. The others are still unconscious or dead. He needs to check later. Everyone had the same doss. So why is he awake? He is one of the smallest one in their group. Yes, okey he was drugged before. Their swords are missing. His hidden one is missing to.

They need much water and food to survive. The percent of being found is like 0, because all the strong soldiers are here with him. They need to escape.

What is this creep going to do with them?

Sanemi begins to wake up. His movements are slow and painful. He opens his eyes and wants to say something, but he couldn’t the drug must still affect him. Giyuu crawled to Sanemi.

Sanemi glared at him. It’s like he wanted to say: ’Fuck off you shrimp get your dirty hands the fuck off of me!’ Maybe more like screamed, but whatever.

Giyuu inspected him of any injuries and if he's cold. They should get along, if they want to survive. But to his luck Sanemi didn’t make a move and let his hands do their job.

As he finished inspecting him Sanemi begins to shudder and shake. Is he cold or is that an after effect of the drug? Maybe both. He fastly changed out of his haori and let Sanemi put it on. It’s a little short on him, but it does its job. Sanemi finally begins to move a little around so he wasn’t going to die.

He sat up and said a little aggressively:” You dipshit why you did you give me this? Now you are cold and everyone need to survive not just me.”

“Yeah I know, but you were cold and I wasn’t” he response.

“Yeah no I don’t believe you. Your body is screaming that your cold and you’re really sensitive to the cold. Remember once me and Rengoku have to search for you, because you didn’t come back to the headquarter and we found you freezing to death, unconscious in the snow.” He stated worriedly calm.

“Yeah that was a long time ago-“

“No it wasn’t that was two months ago-“He tried to reason.

“Can you flamboyantly please shut the fuck up. I have a spiking headache and with your arguing you make it worse. Thank you.” Uzui said and turned and and is now facing the other side.

He has his back turned to Sanemi and Giyuu. Sanemi gives Giyuu silently his haori back and glared at him. Giyuu put it on and didn't look his way.

After hours of completely awkward silence and the highness wearing off and everyone awake, they decided to form a plan to get out of this hell hole.

Just as they sat in a circle the door opened.
They didn’t realize that there is a door.

And man with a mask walked inside. The cave itself is dark, but the man was so impressive he nearly glowed. He had a black ski mask on and piercing pinkish eyes. His features are cowered by the mask. He unusually is wearing a smoking without the tie. On his belt is a black whip. One of his muscular arms with his long unusually painted nails is resting on the whip and he’s wearing black combat boots. He’s muscular and really big. Maybe as big as Giymoei or even bigger.

“Hello my children. I’m honored that you made it on time. Now the game can begin. The winner is making it out alive, I hope, and he is even receiving a present from me.”

~*~*~*~*~*~*

A little cliffhanger, yes ups.

So I have a little difficulties to decide and wanted to ask for your opinion. I got this two ideas and I can't decide.

Scenario 1: There will be a sad ending / plot and major twists and the story itself a little shorter

Scenario 2: There will be a happy ending and the story itself is longer. There will still be twist but not as bad as them from scenario 1