chapter 5

The sun is rising and only one hashira isn’t awake yet.

“What is with him? I’m really worried.” The stone pillar said.

“I don’t know. He’s our friend even when the most of you won’t admit it. He’s our little-“ Rengoku tried to say but was interrupted by a screaming Mitsuri: “FISH, he is a cute KOI FISH!”

“I mean she isn’t that wrong. He is indeed the water pillar.” Obanai stated.

“I’m not a fish or cute and stop braiding my hair it’s so annoying.” Tomioka was now awake and his cold expression on his bored face.

“Well, if you want to run around like you just fell in a water puddle then the answer is: YES” a sweet voice said.

He surely heard before. He stood up and some strands of hair fell out of his freshly made braid. A small chuckle was heard by the mysterious girl.

“Hahaha you just remind me so much of my little brother. I can’t help it, You’re so cute! Today he would be 17, but sadly he disappeared years ago. After a demon attacked our small house. I think maybe the demon ate him, but it has never eaten a boy before, only brides. I hope he’s alive and I can find him again.” She said

“I’m sorry for your lost, but I’m gonna change we still have a long walk.” Giyuu said.

He changed really fast, and they made their way to the hunted village.

“You know guys we’re in the northern region, cause the weather is different.” Muichiro said, starring at the clouds.

“Well, no shit sherlock here are so many mosquitos. I’m gonna stab them with my fancy ass Katana to death.” Sanemi threatened the mosquitos.

“No, we just loose time.” Obanai said.

After the sun reached the highest point Shinobu asked, if they could take a break. The hashiraa and Tsu took a break, and they ate their food.

“Okay let’s go!!!” Mitsuri said motivated.

“Yes, wait. Where ‘s Obanai wasn’t he here a second ago?” Rengoku asked

“I’m here you dumb hair for brains.” He said in a tree, like a snake.

“Then let’s finally go.” Shinobu spoke angrily.

They were only three kilometers removed. Giyuu was nervous. He was too nervous. The villagers can’t know he’s alive! They would kill him. Maybe they won’t. No, that’s not right. Maybe they won’t even recognize him. Yeah, that is it, but on the other hand he hasn’t changed that much. He is still short and has long hair. No, they definitely recognize him. He just needs to sneak away, but on the other hand he’s travelling with people, which are trained to find things, who are hiding away.

They were only one kilometer away and the village is in good sight. He started to walk more slowly and distancing himself more.

When the others weren’t watching. He pulled his button-up shirt up and changed in a plain black hoodie and stuffed his shirt in his backpack. He pulled the hood over his head and put his haori on. He put a necklace with a hairclip as a pendant. The clip was originally owned by Makomo. He hid his sword under the hoodie and the haori. On the outside you couldn’t see it. Giyuu hid his necklace under his shirt. It was a lucky charm for him.

He caught up with the others. “Ara-Ara did you got lost in the woods Tomioka-san? That is why no one likes you!”

“Where did your sword go Tomioka-kun?” Giyomei asked.

“No, I didn’t got lost, but my sword did.”

"Oh” Giyomei answered.

“We’re here!It isn’t as scary as I thought it would be.” Mitsuri said.

“Can you please quiet down a bit and hurry up to my house!” Tsu said.

But it was to late. Some one already raised their eyebrow and shouted: ”Help me! Help me here are some Assassinations and they got Tsu and messed up her brain like-“ He was cut off by a scarred hand, knocking him out.

“SANEMI YOU SHITY IDIOT YOU-“ Obanai hissed.

He was cut off by a bullet and he fainted. The others were shocked and got ready to attack, who ever dared to shoot them. They were attacked by many bullets, who came at every direction. They dodged some, but there were to much of them. One and the other were shot and every one of them went down, even Tsu. They fainted and were unconscious.

Some man in black stood over them and said :” Now you are mine, my children.”

~*~*~*~*~*~*

Here is the next chapter. I got some problems that’s why there was no update, but here is it. So I finally bought me the manga and it's so eexpensive, but enjoy!