understanding

After that...Encounter... Ciel decided to keep the literal gun off my face and exit the room with Sebby to discuss my fate or, so I was told.

Ciel's Pov

I don't know why but anytime I look at this girl my chest tightens. I wanted to question the girl further but there was no way I could do that without finding out what that feeling was insane in my head. "Hehe What's wrong master you seem flustered" Sebastian said as a tick mark appeared above my head. "I'm not fluster you imbecile now stop pestering me and make sure the girl doesn't escape you may question her but tell me what she says, that is an order" Sebastian kneeled and put his hand to his heart "yes, young master" He got up from his position and walked off into the girl's room, most likely to question her, as I headed to my office to do my work for the Queen.

Your P.O.V.

Sebatian walked back into the room I guess I am probably being held captive in." do not worry Miss Y/N I am not here to harm you unless my master wishes but I can question you as I wish so I came to question you more on your 'daydreams'" he said "okay" I said "fire away"

Time skip

After about a good two solid hours of questioning from Sebby, I started to space out and see scenes of a blurry bathroom, a boy with black hair holding a rock up to the night sky while standing in a windowsill, the same boy in the bathroom with a knife, and finally an image of a will of the wisp looking entity but all the images were blurry, and I couldn't make out any details. When I came back from whatever that was, Sebby was in front of me, but Ciel was there too? "Mind telling what happened while I was blacking out?" I said as I stared right back at the two men in front of me. "I suggest you take a look at your left-hand Miss Y/n" said a now slightly bewildered Sebby as a looked to my now messy hand covered in glyphs I had seen before (look up bill cypher hand glyphs) I focused on the energy I felt flowing through my body and (f/c) sparks came out of my hand as I put in front of my and moved my arm in a circular motion creating a portal I didn't want to touch at the moment and snapped my fingers imagining the portal to disappear and when I opened my eyes it did! "Ahem, well as interesting as that was, I must ask you as to how you got here Miss Y/n" inquired a curious bluenette "Um... Well... Here's the thing Ciel-" a mist then appeared and left leaving a boy about 16-18 standing there with sandy blonde hair in black dress pants paired with a white court gown shirt and a long tan trench coat resting on his broad shoulders "sorry for the interruption Miss Y/n, but would you allow me to explain so that you have a better understanding of the situation you are currently in?" I have to admit that this guy was HOT and not to mention he has the sense of style I would see the hot protagonist wearing to impress his lady. "Uh-" I still stood there shocked as to how this man got here but I'm gonna push that aside for now "s-sure um-" I paused waiting for him to state his name "oh! My name is Aoi Ko, and for the time being I am your guardian angel... but not?"