High school buddies 18+

THIS IS LONG SO UH YEAH
————-
It was a nice summer day in the Encanto. Kids playing outside, nice Colombian music down the streets, and birds chirping.

You where wearing a dark red skirt and a white top that day. Yet it was still a little cold so you wore a small jacket over the outfit you had put on.

The streets where packed today. Tonight the Madrigals where having a grand party for the return of Alma's son Bruno who's been gone for over ten years now. You have been crushing for the boy ever since high school and was never able to tell him about your feelings for the skinny male.

Suddenly you heard a loud crowd of people yelling and talking like crazy you turn your back to see the Madrigal triplets Pepa, Julieta, and Bruno. Julieta knew about your crush on Bruno because you and her used to be the best of friends and still are to this day.

You run up to the crowd and try to get through all the people to talk to Julieta "excuse me! Excuse me sorry!!" You yell trying to get past the large group of people. You soon get close to the triplets talking and you run up to them. "Hey Julieta!" You wave while looking a bit weird knowing Bruno is right next to you.

"Oh Y/N hey what's up!" Julieta looks over to you with a bunch of spices and cooking ingredients in her hands. You look over to see Bruno hiding behind Julieta as Pepa walks away to talk to people about tonight's party. "And Bruno you ok bud?" You look around Julieta seeing Bruno fidget around with his hands.

Julieta walks away giving you a wink while Bruno stands there in shock with a shy look on him face. "Y/N hey..uhm I should probably leave.." Bruno tries to make no contact with you while mumbling stuff under his breath you can't quite make out.
You let out a small giggle and hug Bruno "I'll see you tonight Bruno!" As you walk away from Bruno with a shocked face like he didn't know you where actually coming to the party.

Later that night you decided to put on a nice small white skirt and a blue sparkly top and some tights on. You thought maybe tonight you could finally tell him your feelings for him and maybe even slip a kiss or two.

You arrive to the casita around 8:30 at night and a bunch of people where already there what did you expect the whole town was gonna be there! You heard Alma from inside clapping for everyone's attention while you walk it "Hola everyone and welcome to the casita Madrigal we come here tonight to celebrate the finding of my baby Bruno!" Alma holds Bruno's hand while giving it a small kiss you could tell he was uncomfortable with an awkward grin on his face.

You look back at Alma who is walking away from Bruno and talking to all the guests and dancing with Antonio. You turn back to see Bruno heading to the kitchen curious you follow him in there and also to get a few drinks (if yk yk) "Y/N what are you doing in here?" Bruno looks at you with a somewhat worried face while having a small shot in his hand.

"I'm in here to get a drink what else silly." You take the alcohol from the counter and pouring it in a big glass. "Hey what are you doing that's a lot DONT you think?" Bruno looks a bit worried and trying to hide something you couldn't quite see what. 

You ended up leaving the kitchen with the glass ignoring Bruno and went to party for a few hours.
Hours passed as you danced and talked with guests at this point you where well known by many. You wanted to talk to Bruno but he was no where to be found.

You caught him talking to a girl by the stairs with a smile as he walked upstairs to his room without her. You thought he was getting with a girl which made your heart hurt a bit. You seemed to ignore it and talked to people more just thinking Bruno just left  to get something.

You noticed Bruno wasn't back after ten minutes. What was he doing? You walk up to his room with the glowing gold door that had his name Bruno at the top of it you open the door to see a hour glass with sand coming down from it. "Pepa please I'm half drunk I don't need people seeing me like this please go.." Bruno sounded a bit tired and you could tell he was drunk by the way he talked it made you a bit horny for him.

"Bruno it's actually me Y/N I just wanted to check on you because you didn't come back. Now I can tell why." You walk up to Bruno's bed where he sat and took a set by him "Bruno I've wanted to tell you this for a while ever since high school actually.." you look at him with full contact and tell him straight up "Bruno I love you a lot and I want to spend a lot time with you in my life." You see Bruno heat up from his cheeks and get close to your face pulling you in for a kiss.

You don't think much and kiss him back thinking he like you back. You pull away from this kiss out of breath blushing like crazy. "Y/N I like you a lot too uhm can we kiss again?"  You nod like crazy and pull him back into a kiss this time he holds onto your thigh and puts him on his lap.

Bruno pushes his tongue into you and you jump a bit not expecting that. You felt something hit your crouch. Bruno pulled from the kiss and looked at you.

"Bruno I... can I?" You ask while getting on your knees looking at him with right in the eyes. He nods holds onto your cheek "Y/N are you sure you wanna do this?" You look at him and make a small mhm noise. You slowly take his belt and pants off throwing then across his room. He was a lot bigger than you expected.

You could tell he was already very hard you decided to tease him a bit so you start to rub his dick from his boxers. You could hear him making small moans but trying to hold them in while biting the inside of his cheek. You wanted him in you quickly so you took his boxers off quick letting his penis spring out. He was huge and when you mean huge you mean fat and long at least 7 inches.

You kiss his tip making him to groan a bit. You liked that sound he made so you kissed his tip a few more times before putting him in your mouth. You slowly start bobbing your head up and down making him groan more and more every second "fuck Y/N... keep going.." you heard come from his mouth throughout his groans. You start to suck him more causing you to gag a bit but you wanted him all in you. You started to get more and more wet by the second. You bobbed your head faster making Bruno cream in your mouth.

You slowly his cum in one big gulp it was sour and sweet at the same time which made it taste amazing. Bruno looks at you picking you up and pushing you on your back on the bed without realizing he quickly takes your panties off and pulled your skirt up. He slowly puts his dick in you making sure not to hurt you at all. "Fuck Bruno...fuck me." You day as you already feel ready to cum on him. He started to thrust in and out slowly but got faster by the moment. You two make sweet sounds while you fuck.

Bruno trusts fast in and out of you causing you to grip onto the sheets with your eyes almost rolling back into your head. Bruno chuckled a bit and kept thrusting and thrusting making you cum on his dick he didn't care though he kept thrusting until he came in you. He looks at you for a second and takes his dick out of you when he was done cumming.

"Bruno that was amazing.." you say as he falls on the bed. "Y/N when did you learn to suck dick that well!?" He looks at you with complete sock you laugh as you pull him closer to you. Snuggling into his chest falling asleep in your new boyfriends arms.

—————-
EXTRA STUFF 😍👍

You wake up the next day and put on one of Bruno's shirts they aren't that long or big until his cock so you put on his underwear.

You walk out of his room to go downstairs and get some food. On your way out you bump into Dolores who looks like she didn't get any sleep last night. "Hey Dolores did you sleep well you look tired?" She looks at you pissed off and runs back to her room. You wonder why she was so mad at you then you realized why she's so mad. "Fuck.." you say under your breath knowing damn well she heard you and Bruno make love last night.
——