Stay quiet... 18+

It was a lovely Friday night and you decided to visit the Madrigal house hold you haven't been there in a while mainly because Bruno went missing a few years back and you developed a small crush on the male back when you first moved to the Encanto.

Over the years you've been becoming a professional dancer to take your mind off the things happening with the Madrigals. When you first met Bruno it was late out and Julieta invited you over for dinner. When you got to the casita all the Madrigals where there waiting to introduce but the male in the green poncho didn't seem to talk. It took a while for him to open up and finally take about him. The guys name was Bruno madrigal and he could show people their future but most of the time they would hate him after.

Back to the present time you would be doing that all over again for the first time in maybe 10 years. Once you got to the casita you knock on the doors waiting for a response. A few seconds later Alma opens the door looking happy to finally see you again "oh my Y/N you look beautiful as ever!" Alma says while taking your jacket moving it onto one of the wall tiles.

Once you get to the dining room you see the Madrigals all eating and talking. There was an open seat by Pepa and Julieta so you go to sit next to them. "Hey it's so nice to see you again a Y/N!" Julieta said with a huge smile on her face. "Oh Y/N why didn't you come as much as you used to?" Pepa asked while the cloud from her head disappeared turning into a rainbow.

After dinner you help Alma and Julieta clean up the dishes and wipe down the big family table. While you where getting ready to go upstairs you hear a sneeze coming from the wall behind you. The family tree painting is all you saw but there was also a small slit in the wall. You walk up to it to see a pair of eyes looking back at you. Who was behind there?

You seem to ignore it and go to one of the hurt rooms in the casita. Later that night you woke up around 4am to hear a strange noise coming from the kitchen. As you walk down you can see a somewhat skinny finger trying to get food. "Hey it's late what are you doing?" You walk to the kitchen to see Bruno Madrigal getting cheese from the fridge. What was he doing he's been gone for over ten years and no one a was able to find him? "Y/N... what are you doing here??" Bruno looks at you with a shocked look on his face.

(OK BUT IDK WHAT ELSE TO TYPE SO IM JUST GONNA GET INTO THE SMUT 😍🤟)

Bruno holds your hand as you two walk into his hideout in the walls. "Bruno i know we haven't talked in like ten years but I just wanted to say.." you walk up to Bruno and sit on his lap while he sat one the small red chair in the middle of the room. "Y/N what are you doing?" Bruno looks directly into your eyes while he starts to blush a bit. You start to rub your somewhat wet pussy onto Bruno's leg. You could tell he was starting to get a bulge from it so you started to go faster.

Bruno started to groan a bit while he slips his pants down a bit to reveal his already hard cock. You look at his dick then back at him. "Bruno I need you in me now." You half way yell in his ear while you pull your underwear off and putting yourself onto Bruno's penis. You start to bounce up and down on his already wet cock. You couldn't help yourself to moan as loud as you possibly can he felt so good hitting all the good spots. "Y/N be quiet someone is gonna hear you." Bruno said while putting his fingers in your mouth so you could shut up from all the moaning. "Moan once and I'll make you regret this." Bruno said as he dug his other hand into your thigh making you bounce faster up and down his penis.

You feel as if you're about to pass out from Bruno. He felt so good in you. It was unable for you to feel your legs. A few minutes later Bruno got to your g spot making you cum all on his dick. Your body violently twitching as You feel Bruno's hot cum fill you. After you two where done Bruno took his fingers out of your mouth causing you to moan loudly. Bruno pulls out of you while he panted a bit. "That was amazing Y/N but now you have to go no one can know I'm still hear." Bruno tries to whispering as he helps you put your clothes back on and helping you back to the guest room. He gives you a peck on the lips then leaves to go back into the walls. Once you got to the guest bed you collapsed onto the bed instantly falling asleep. Tonight was the best.

————
SORRY IF THIS WENT A LITTLE FAST I DIDNT REALLY KNOW HOW TO TYPE THIS SO YEAH 😭