Clit obsessesd 18+

The minute you woke up from yours and Bruno's bed you heard small whimpers coming from the man by you. As you turn your body by your boyfriend you can see that he was jerking off to a picture of you on his phone. "Oh...oh shit Y/N like that..." Bruno whispered to himself as he made coated his cum on his penis turning his cum into lube. "Someone sounds hungry this morning" you jokingly say as you sit up taking your panties off.

"Y/N I need you right now I know you just woke up but please let me taste you." Bruno said desperately as his dick twitched for you. "Bruno..." you look at him then back at his wet twitching cock. You just woke up and you're already wet for him. "Fine but make it quick I have a busy day." You move the sheets from your legs and lay back down spreading your legs so he could put himself in you. To your surprise Bruno moved his face down your wet pussy licking your slit then starting to suck down on your clit. "Oh shit.." you moan loudly as Bruno does work on your clit with his tongue. Bruno bit down at your clit causing you to cum on him.

Bruno chuckled a bit as he started to rub your clit fast making your legs to twitch and move around. As he rubbed on your clit he started to make out with you. After your second climax he finally put himself in you to finish off your morning fuck session. You felt as Bruno hard cock twitched in you as he went in and out. The sounds of your skin slapping each other was the only thing you heard in that moment.

As you yet again had another climax Bruno still kept fucking you until he finally came in you. "Y/N I'm so proud of you." Bruno said pecking you on the cheek as he pulled out of you helping you get out of bed to get ready for the day. "You know I'm surprised I haven't gotten pregnant yet." You jokingly said playfully slapping his arm. "I am too seriously the amount of times I came in you AND YOURE NOT PREGNANT YET? Damn girl." Bruno said with a serious look on his face while putting his pants.

————-

This was quick I know ok bye.