Second Departure

Just realised that I'm a high school student writing a smut book and will probably get questionable comments in the near future...

Y'all live in a gutter lol!

~~~

Izuku wakes with a start, blinking slowly as he vainly attempts to recollect his thoughts.

It felt like a dream. He could still feel the echoes of his moans against those walls, the feeling of the hot sheets between his twitching fingers, curling and tensing as the pleasure builds and builds and, in a single second, everything is released at once, and comes that heavenly rush of euphoria. One that made him thoughtless, completely void of any pressure or pain or anxiety or just...

He liked the feeling. A lot.

But how long can he keep away from the Alpha? How long can he wear this façade of hatred to Bakugo for? How long will it be before he sees these small acts of kindness, and before the desire for the pleasure he provides takes over his rational thoughts? He hated to imagine turning into some cock-thirsty slut, but also couldn't deny how good it felt!

And how so much had happened that day.

Bakugo doesn't care. Not the way he should.

He could tell the concern was forced. He could tell that Bakugo was so greedy to fuck him or 'mess him up'. He could easily believe that the Alpha gave only two damns, and that was to feel pleasure, and to get a bitch to hold his pups.

Izuku was, in no way, his mate.

He was an Omega.

Just another damn Omega.

No wonder why Bakugo didn't see his scars or skimpy figure or ghostly complexion. He only saw what he was, and what he'd always be in any kind of society.

He pries his eyes open, instantly noticing that he wasn't in the comfort of his own room. Lo, he was in the head Alpha's room, the entire space around him filled with his strong musk, and the aftermath of their steamy session yesterday.

Wait...

It was morning.

In a split second, Izuku snaps upright, scanning his surroundings and flinching once resting his eyes on the tattered outfit he had. He remembers being terrified as claws easily tore the tough material apart, heightening his anxiety as the Alpha did nothing to conceal the aggressive nature he had, especially through his sexual arousal.

And yet he didn't lay a mark on him.

At least, besides the times where he grips too hard.

On the chair by the desk, however, he lays eyes on a new suit. It was a similar design, but this time had shiny black plates across certain areas, such as his forearms, elbows, knees and his chest, the curves seemingly suited to his small breasts. They were still small, and hurt to touch, but have grown significantly to how they were before coming here, and he couldn't afford to have either of them hit right now. 

Hell, why is he even helping out today?! He could get injured and might lose one of his breasts! He might even lose the ability to breed! And, worst of all, he could suddenly have his first heat there, which would no doubt be painful and he'd easily lose his virginity!