Maybe

"A little cocky I could deal with that cause you put it down and I need parts of that. Just text you phone nigga where you at?"

Teyana.

My part time job is at Footlocker. It pays well enough to stay my side job. My full time job is a waitress at TGI Fridays. Somehow those two jobs provide for King and I.

I went in the back to get a pair of Timberlands size 6.5. I cant find one so I take out a 7.

"There were no six and a halves so I got seven if you wanna try it." I hand the box to the young girl.

Just then I hear the door chime meaning someone has entered the store so I look and see a group of niggas enter it was about five of them. I went back to what I was doing until I was approached by one of them. The one covered in tats, with a low cut and was pretty tall.

Keenan.

Me and a couple of ma niggas walked in Footlocker. When I seen dis bad ass bitch. She looked as if she works here. She was wearing tight black jeans, da uniform shirt, and Breds. Ha' hair was pulled in a tight ponytail.

I picked up any shoe which ended up being Legend Blues.

I went over ta ha' and tapped ha' shoulda' she turned aroun' and grinned. "Yes?"

"Do ya have a size 10 in these ma?"

She smiled and said "I'll see."

I watch ha' ass switch as she walks ta da back. She came back wit' a Jordan shoebox in ha' hands.

"Here you go" She handed me the box.

"Thanks mama."

She nodded and walks away.
Ty (my nigga) comes up ta me and puts his hand on ma' shoulda.

"I see ya young." He chuckles.

"Nigga getcho hand of me." I pushed him away.

Afta' I paid fa' my sneaks and was bout ta leave da store, I turned around and walked ova' ta' da girl.

"Ma'?" I call out.

She turns aroun' ta face me. "Can I getcha numba'"

She looked surprised but nodded "Yeah." she accepts.

I take out ma' phone and go ta' ma' contacts. She put ha' numba' and name in and hands it back to me.

"Teyana" I mumble to ma'self. "I'a call ya Teyana."

She smiles and bites ha' lip,
nodding. I walk out da store then.

<>
<>

I walk in da house and ma phone vibrate. I take it out ma pocket and seen Teyana text me back.

---------------------------------------------
Teyana
Yeah we can meet up what time?
---------------------------------------------

I decided on takin her out ta dinner or sum. I text back "5" and and she says: Ok.

I take a shower and put on all black with Breds.

"Whea' ya going!?" Ma momma yelled ringin' ma ears. "Out." I slam the doo' behind me. Damn I cannot wait ta get out dis house with ha'. I just need ta get ma money right, pay some people back and I'm off ta ma own place.

I get in ma 2005 Buick LeSabre.
And go ta da address she sent me. I ended up at sum apartment complex. I get out knock on da doo' and allat and sum redbone answered. She was cute too. Not betta' than Teyana tho but is still bad. She holdin a lil boy.

She looked at me oddly and then yelled "T, he's here."

Teyana came traveling down da steps dressed in a tight black dress
and red high heels. She looked flawless and from da back she looked even betta'.

Da girl still stood by da doorway givin me dirty looks fo' a reason dat Ion know of. As Teyana approached us she kissed the lil boy on the cheek and said "Bye baby."

"Bye mommy." He waved.

Mommy?

Once we got in ma car I asked "Is he ya son?"

"Yeah his names King." She smiled.

"Coo'"

"So where we headed ma' where you tryna go?"

I was already feelin' dis bitch. She bad as fuck. I just want to be in between dem thighs.

We ended up going to a restaurant.

~~~~
"Fuck." She moans, wit ha face in da pillow.

I slapped ha ass as she came.

I stood up and slipped on ma basketball shorts. I went in da bathroom. When I came back out Teyana was puttin back on some clothes. It was eight o'clock. I guess ha son and da girl who was over her house, now known as: Kamiya, left her house and went out somewhere.

"What time are you leaving?" She asks tyin' up ha hair inta a bun.

"Wheneva' you want me ta ma'"

She grins "You can stay the night."

"Umm." I thought 'bout it "Sure why not?" I shrug.

"Yay" she gets hype "My son won't be here. He's gonna be spending the night at my friends house."

I nodded "You was plannin' for dis ma'?" I joked.

She blushed "well..." she played with her hair shyly.

"Don't be shy ma' you too beautiful fo' dat." I was serious shawty is gorgeous, but I could tell dat she got insecurities.

"Thanks."

Jus' den I got a call on ma phone. The caller ID read Money. I turned it on mute and a few seconds lata' a text sound notification noised.
I took my phone out my pocket, annoyed. The text read: Nigga answer your fuckin phone.

Wit dat Money called my phone again. I answered.

"What yo?"

"Drick just called me and told me
that, that nigga August and some of his niggas shot at Drick car."

"Da fuck?! Who was in d'ere?"

"Drick, Zeek and Slim."

"Fuck! Is d'ey aight."

"Yeah they good, but Drick tryna drive by they house young."

"Aight. Im comin'."

With that I hung up. August and his niggas was one of our rivals. D'ey a bunch of pussy niggas anyways.

I looked at Teyana who's arms were crossed ova' ha chest.

"What happened."

"I gotta handle sum business ma'" I pulled ha inta a hug before she could say anything.

"Okay."

I kissed her cheek. I neva kiss bitches on da lips. Neva. She blushed.

"I'll hit you up ma'"

"Ok."

I den left.

Comment. Vote. Enjoy.