Time

YG.

There were three loud bangs at front door.

Teyana walked in the room with a robe on.

"You expecting someone?"

"Nah, go answer it."

So she did.

"Who are you?"

"YG live here?!"

I jumped up and seen a big black man. I ran downstairs.

"Go upstairs baby," I took her place, standing in the door way. "Who the hell are you?"

I looked in the distance seeing that black BMW, the one I drove two nights ago.

Mina was in it, staring back at me.

I blinked and shook my head.

"What, you her mans or something?"

"You're fucking my daughter?!"

"Your daughter? No disrespect but ain't she a little too old for you to be all in her business?"

"She's fucking fifteen!"

"FIFTEEN!?" I shout. "No, no no no, that bitch, she fucking lied to me!"

"You better watch your fucking mouth bruh!"

"That slut told me she was fucking nineteen!"

"She told me you raped her!"

"Bitch! RAPED HER!? I barely wanted to go anywhere with that bitch!"

I made eye contact with her. "YOU LYING SLUT BIT-" there was a punch to my jaw. I stumbled back a little bit. I didn't even hit back, I pick my battles wisely and this isn't about to happen.

"Look I don't know what you want from me," I looked up the stairs, Teyana was watching, that's gonna be another problem. "Your daughter told me she was nineteen, I got my wife upstairs, my two kids, what do you want from me? An apology?"

"We're pressing charges."

"CHARGES?! FOR WHAT?!"

"You raped my daughter clown, SHE'S FIFTEEN!"

"Sir, just rethink this please. I have a daughter and a son and a wife that needs me," I plead.

I turn around to see Teyana. She is crying.

"Baby-"

"Fuck you Keenon!" She smacks me in my face.

She storms back upstairs.

"I apologize really, I thought she was older, this has done us enough harm, just please rethink pressing charges."
I shut the door and lock it.

The last thing I'm trying to do is go to jail, especially over a rape charge.

Her and I both know damn well I ain't rape her ass.

I dragged my feet upstairs.

My bedroom door was shut.

I twisted the knob and opened it.

I was faced with a punch. She started punching me everywhere.

I shoved her off me. She hit the floor.

"You gonna stop fucking playing with me Teyana." I looked in the mirror at two cuts she made with her nails in my face.