Whatever You Want

*Continuing*
Teyana.

I tried to pull my arm away but his grip was tighter. "Get off me!" I demanded. He lightens up but doesn't let go completely.

I could tell he was drunk as fuck. I spotted YG across the building whispering into some girl's ear. That made me pissed.

He pulled me closer to him grabbing my ass. He pulled me through the club and we ended up in a private dance room.

"Teyana lemme talk to you." He said in a soft voice sitting in the chair.

"I d-don't want to t-talk to you." I was obviously scared for my life.

"Listen Teyana I apologize. I was just angry at myself and I had no one to blame but myself and the only person I could take my anger out on other than myself was you." He explains.

"Hitting me is very different from hitting my son. He did nothing to you! You weren't angry at yourself you were obviously angry at me to go that far. You wanted me to feel pain for some reason."

"I did, I admit, but I realize now that what I did was wrong Teyana."

"You now realize that? Anybody with connected brain cells Jermaine would realize before they do something like that, that it is absolutely unacceptable and wrong."

"I know Teyana and I'm sorry." I cross my arms over my chest. "What do you want from me Jermaine?"

"I want you to forgive me. I want you to be mine again."

I swallowed afraid to say anything he didn't want to hear. "I can't do that."

"Why not?" His tone gets deeper as he stands up.

"T-there's somebody else."

"What?" he shouts like he didn't see that coming.

I back against the wall as he approaches me steadily. I felt tears of fear fall down my cheeks.

"Teyana stop crying all the time. I ain't gon' do nothing to you."

I stared at him not believing the lies he was feeding me. He pressed his lips on my mine. I had honestly forgotten how nice his plump lips felt on mine.

He pulled away smirking at me. I had a blank expression on my face. He took that as his cue to lift me of my feet. I wrapped my legs around him for better structure, just so I wouldn't fall of course.

I feel myself getting wet as he kisses all down my neck.

"J-Jermaine I ca..." I gasp feeling his finger rub my clit.

"You can't what?" He questions, leaving his marks on my neck.

One time wouldn't hurt right? I thought to myself. Besides it'll be better if I'm freely having sex with him than forcefully.

I directed his head to my boobs. He slid my straps down and my bra, he threw to ground.

Nobody could please me the way Jermaine could without sexing me.

I moaned as he took my left breast into his mouth. He softly laid me on the hard floor. He kissed my lips sucking on my bottom lip. He sat up sliding the condom on.

Our tongues wrestled around as he slowly stroked.

I threw my head back, arching my back and shutting my eyes as he reached my peak.

(Meanwhile)
Keenan.

I sat in the seat in the room. The bitch strutted to me. She was a pretty girl light skinned, long red hair, a fat ass and big titties.