Chapter 9

I was standing next to the pool, when the Avengers walked in.

"HOW DID YOU COME UP HERE FIRST?" Tony ask-shouted.

"I'm a demigod, we train our whole lives to be in perfect form. Most demigods die before they turn twenty." I told them, they all looked shocked at me.

"Uhm, so you all die before you become adults?" Bruce asked, a bit uncomfortable.

"Yeah." I said like it was a normal thing. I had learned a long time ago to just forget about that shit, and just live my life. "Anyone wanna see my powers?" They all came with nods, or said yes, Thor basically jumped up and down fangirling at me. It was kinda awkward.

I closed my eyes real quick, and felt the familiar tug in my gut, I slashed my left hand out, and the water followed. It was now floating right over the floor. I willed the water to form as my fist, and punched the air. Then I made a hurricane around me, making me float. The Avengers looked at me in awe, and I smiled at their faces. I let the water back down in the pool.

"I can also breathe underwater and talk to every kind of sea animal. I can also talk to horses, because they're one of Poseidon's many animals." I told them. Most of them, which included Tony, Bruce, Clint and Steve, stared at me with open mouths. Thor was totally fangirling, and Natasha was trying not to look impressed, but she failed quite fatally.

"This. Is. Awesome." Clint said out of breath. I grinned. But then I replaced my grin with a serious mask.

"The reason why I told you all of this is because a new prophecy has been spoken." Thor immediately stopped fangirling.

"Oh no." He mumbled to himself.

"And as always, this prophecy is about me. But some people from camp, my uh.. old friends, are coming in two days to get me." I told them. Natasha frowned, and Steve rubbed his chin. "I want you to help me fight them." I ended.

"Fight your friends?" Bruce looked confused.

"Yes, will you help me or not?" I asked, getting impatient. They thought of it for a minute and two, and Thor was the first to break the silence.

"It will be an honor to fight at your side, Perseus Jackson." He said, I smiled and I didn't care he didn't call me Jack. Thor wanted to fight at my side, that's all what mattered.

"I will too." Cap stepped forward, his chin raised as if it was an honor to fight with me. Which it technically was, because, duh, I'm the Perseus Jackson. Gods, now I'm also using my real name.

"Me too." Slowly every one of the Avengers stepped forward. A huge smile was plastered on my face.

"Great, then let's get to planning!" I clapped my hands together.

We were sitting in the living room, and I was telling them my life story so they would know what they were dealing with. The only thing I left out was me turning on the Seven.. Anyways, I had just finished and they had finished asking questions, yay! And now we were planning on how to fight the Seven, or the Six since I wasn't a part of them anymore.

"So I'm thinking that Natasha you take on Piper, because Piper has the ability to charmspeak, and I think you're the least likely to obey her." I said. Natasha nodded, but then frowned.

"What is charmspeak?" She asked.

"Charmspeak is something a daughter or son of the goddess Aphrodite can get. You can control people with your voice, and for example ask them to slap themselves and then they will do it. There are few people who are immune to it. And I suspect that you are one of the few." I told her, she seemed to understand so I moved on to the next one.

"Then there's Frank Zhang, he is a son of Mars and is a great fighter, but he can also turn into every animal he can think of, which makes him incredibly powerful. Therefore I think the Hulk should take on him." I looked at Bruce who gulped, but nodded, understanding the power Frank Zhang had. "I also have to add that Frank's life depends on a stick, so if that stick burns he will slowly die. He carries it around in a small fireproof back that Leo Valdez made. Which brings us right to Leo." I looked at Thor.

"You want me to fight the great Leo Valdez?" He asked. I nodded.

"Yes, I believe you can impress the son of Hephaestus with your hammer, and that way distract him and then beat him. But remember he is smart and can build anything, and he can set his whole body on fire." Thor nodded, lifting his chin slightly up.

"Clint, I want you to take on Hazel Levesque. She's a daughter of Pluto, and can control any metal. She is the daughter of one of the big three which makes her even more powerful. She has a really fast horse named Arion. But I don't think she is gonna use him. If so, get away or she'll be able to slice you in half with her sword. You can use your arrows on her from a safe distance. You do have arrows without any forms of metal in right?" I asked, concerned he didn't have any.

"Yes, I always have some." He answered, my face lit up in a big smile.

"Good. But remember don't touch any of the metals or diamonds, golds or sorts of stones that pop up from the ground, they will curse you, and you will die immediately or in the next few days, and there is no cure. That applies to everyone." I looked everyone in the eyes, making sure everyone understood.

"Who am I gonna fight?" Tony complained.

I laughed. "You are gonna fight the daughter of Athena. Annabeth Chase." My eyes darkened at the mention of her name. "She is very wise and smart. Use it against her. She fights with a dagger normally but can easily use a sword. She will probably try to harm your suit, but just mention me and say something that'll hurt her." I said, trying not to get any emotions on my face.

"Okay." He nodded understandingly.

"What should I do, Jack?" Steve asked.

"You can just call me Percy, you all can. You are my friends." I said. Steve nodded. "But you will be taking on the most powerful of them all. Jason Grace son of Jupiter. He is a great leader, and can control the weather and lighting. He has a storm spirit as a horse. It is called Tempest. Jason is the one to be feared, he has a coin, if you flip it it either becomes a sword or a spear. Jason is almost unstoppable." I told. Everyone looked like they were dead. Steve's face paled.

"Then how am I gonna defeat him if he's almost unstoppable?" Steve asked.

I smirked. "You just throw your shield." I said, grinning.

"Okay, but what would that do? Except for maybe surprising him?" Steve didn't look like he had faith in the plan.

"Make sure you're aiming for his head. It will hopefully knock him out with Jason's luck." I laughed. Remembering Jason and the brick. Gods, it was hilarious.

"Why are you laughing like crazy?" Tony asked me.

"Sorry, it's just, Jason has really bad luck. He always gets hit in the head and then knocked out, so I thought it would be hilarious if Cap did that too." I laughed, grabbing my stomach.

"Ah," Tony said understanding.

"So I just have to hit him in the head with my shield?" Steve asked.

"Yup." I said popping the 'P'.

"What will you do then?" Natasha asked.

"Me? I will be up here, and come down when the time is right." I said. I had stopped laughing by now.

"So like a surprise moment, like the reinforcements?" Steve asked.

"Yes." I answered.

Everyone was happy with the plan. Bruce though, was a little resistant about hulking out, but he said he would do it if it kept me safe. I felt special when he said that.

----

Here you go! I felt like being nice and update two times today<3 Enjoy your Friday tomorrow!

-Riordan_leogreyson