Chapter 13

I looked up when someone knocked on my door and it opened. Steve's head popped in.

"Look, I'm sorry, okay. It's your own choice to drink, I shouldn't interfere with what you're doing. It's your own decision." He said and looked sorry.

"I-, Yeah." I said and looked down, and then faced him again. "I'm sorry for yelling at you. You didn't deserve it. I guess I just put it all out on you." I said. "I'm sorry." I held my head in my hands as I took a deep breath, trying not to cry. No one wanted to see me cry.

"I uh, I actually came, well I came to apologize to you, but I also wanted to ask if you just wanted to eat your pizza in your room."

"Are they still out there?" I looked up at him. "And what pizza is it?" He smiled slightly at my last question.

"Pepperoni." I smiled, I loved pepperoni pizza. "And yes they are still here. They are staying here for two days." My smile quickly faded.

"Okay." Steve opened the door more, so he could come in. He placed a plate with pizza on my desk.

"I figured you didn't want to eat with them." He smiled, and closed the door after him. I smiled and walked over and grabbed a slice of pizza. I closed my eyes in indulgence. It had been some time since I last got pizza.

I ate the pizza in silence, and put the empty plate back on the desk. After that I just laid on my bed, not thinking of anything. Well, it was kind of hard not to think of anything when pieces of the conversation with the Seven from earlier kept coming up.

Did they really think I was cold? I was only trying to protect them. Protect them from me, so they don't end up like.. like her. I couldn't even think of her name. She- I don't- I can't even-

"ARGGHH" I screamed trying to pull my hair out of my scalp in frustration.

I killed her. It's my fault. It's my fucking fault that she died! She didn't deserve to die, she- she...

I cried as tears crawled down my cheeks, wetting my bed sheets. I curled up into a ball and closed my eyes, with my knees at my chin, and my arms around my legs. The darkness overwhelmed me.

"Perseus Jackson." Someone said, as my vision tried to adjust in the dark room. "We got interrupted last time.. But I made sure no one could interrupt us now." A silhouette came into my blurry vision. My vision became clearer, and before me stood Deimos greek god of Terror.

"What do you want, Deimos?" I sighed. I really didn't want to talk to him right now.

"Disrespectful now, are we?" He laughed. "Oh old Tartarus is going to love this." Shivers went down my spine at the mention of old Tartar Sauce. The name of him still affected me, even though it has only been a year since it happened. "What I want is to declare war on you silly demigods and the Gods that you call your parents!" He shouted, flames appearing on the walls, but slowly fading as Deimos controlled his anger.

"Why?" I probably looked like I had already given up. Which I almost had, cause I'm tired of wars, and I'm always a part of prophecies and wars. It. Is. Driving. Me. Crazy!

"Because since I can't get revenge on Kratos, I will have my revenge on my father and mother!" He grinned madly.

"But why? I admit, the Gods aren't the best, and your brother was a selfish asshole. But why declare war on us? Can't you just go into the Underworld and find Kratos?" I asked, tired.

"As much as I wanted to, I couldn't. He was cast into the river Phlegethon, the river of fire leading to Tartarus." He said. "But I can get revenge on the Gods. And I have promised my dear friend, Tartarus, to haunt you and bring you to him in your sleep, so there is something to look forward to, dear Perseus." He smiled evilly.