50k!

Hey! long time, no see! 

I know that in the last chapter I had posted I head mentioned having special edition chapters and whatnot, but I did not hold up to that lol. 

I'm in the midst of writing a Christmas one now but I thought before I posted it I thought I would thank you all for 50k reads!

this is honestly amazing, the community you all have created in this book has been overwhelming- but in a good way. 

I see all the comments that you all say and how each and every one of you reacts to it and it's the most amazing feeling ever created. 

This past year I started high school (which means I started this book when I was like 11? 12? I turn 15 in April) and I have been overwhelmed with school work, AP courses, work and just haven't been able to continue writing on my other projects, but not having time isn't my only excuse. 

I am no longer going through a "Hamilton Phase" I've moved onto my Marvel phase now but this book always brings me back to it. 

But 50k people, reading my writing? 

scary and weird at the same time. 

And i want to apologize to everyone here for the very cringy things this book contains, because i cant even re-read over this book without making a face. 

So from me to you- thank you. 

Thank you for a huge accomplishment in my life. 

I don't know what i want to do in the future, but becoming a writer has always been an option for me and this- you reading this is comforting that i might day achieve something big like this in my future. 

So thank you. In the smallest ways, you all have changed my life. By leaving a comment or adding my book to your library- you guys give me hope. 

So thank you. 

Thanks for 50k. 

Thanks for the great moments. 

Thanks for helping me survive quaritine. 

It means a lot :) 

 - TheOneWithTheNerd :)