Chapitre 21

I was now 7 months pregnant, and Philip was no help.

"Philip! Come on! We're going to be late for the open house!"

"I know I'm coming I'm coming!"

We were going to check out a new house we might be moving into.

We got there and it was a two story house with 6 bedroom and 5 bathroom house.

It was very spacious Furniture was already placed through out the house.

(Here's a idea of the house)

A diamond chandelier hung from the ceiling, in what would be the living room.

Couches, chairs, Benches and a piano we're all there, along with a fire place.

We moved onto the kitchen. It was all marble and very spacious.

Then we went into the office, it was just the perfect size for a office and Philip was happy.

Then there was a library, probably my favorite part of the house.

The dining room was white, and bright.

Very bright.

Then after all that you would walk to the back of the house, a ballroom was there.

I smiled "I love it."

"Well let's see the upstairs." Philip said.
We walked up there and it was all wood floor, a darker brown.

Our first stop was the guest bedroom, very casual, a queen bed, vanity, dresser, and then a little table beside it.

Next was the 2 other rooms, about the same thing as the guest bedroom but the rooms were bigger.

Next was what would be the nursery.

It was perfect.

A wonderful size for a crib, changing station, dresser from clothes, and then a rocking chair to read to him or her.

"Pip! It's perfect." I turned to him with the biggest smile ever.

I gave him a kiss and he smiled "let's see the master and we can go talk about it."

I nodded and we walked into the master and wow.

A king size bed, walk in closet, dresser, table, and it was attached to the bathroom.

I smiled "now do you want to get it?"

He nodded "definitely."

He kissed me and then we went to make the offer.

It was expensive but it was worth it.

We both signed papers and we would move in 2 weeks later.