A/N: BETA READERS?

RUSELM'S BESTIARY
AUTHOR'S NOTE ─ LOOKING FOR BETA READERS!

So as you guys well know, I am actually making progress on the next chapter of this book

So as you guys well know, I am actually making progress on the next chapter of this book. It has been redone at least a billion times and I have changed the direction of it with every variation I've written. I've come to the conclusion that the reason I can't get anything solid down is not JUST because of my writer's block...

But because I don't have anyone lighting a fire under my ass or motivating me to keep me going.

I'm my own worst enemy when it comes to writing. To myself, I am my biggest critic. But I'm also a people pleaser and I love to make others happy with what I write, so it's my belief that if I grab a beta reader or two, I can get some work done.

And also get valuable feedback from people who'd actually read my stuff. Who better to ask than my audience?

So, who would like to volunteer?

Basically, all you'd have to do is help me when I get to the editing stage (I'll be editing the book when it's all finished), but also just help me by reading the new chapters before they come out / while they're being produced to give me your input on what I'm writing and what's happening.

Just leave a comment if you're interested or know somebody who would be.
— Lacey