chapter 4

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

┊      ┊      ┊      ┊      ┊      ┊⊹       ┊      ❀   ┊      ┊         ♡          ┊               ⊹      ☪︎⋆          ♡

┊    ┊    ┊ ┊      ┊ ┊
⊹    ┊ ❀ ┊ ┊ ♡
     ┊ ⊹ ☪︎⋆

euria arrived back home, she said her goodbyes to robby and smiled. told him she would see him tomorrow and walked off into her house. "mom i'm home" she screamed, her mother walked into the kitchen

"hey honey, did you have fun? your friend sam is upstairs waiting for you. i cooked you guys some food. i just warmed it up for you, so it's ready to eat" her mom says with a smile

"oh wow thank you so much mom, yeah i had fun! i'm gonna go take these upstairs" she says back. her mother nodded and smiled, happy that her daughter was making friends.

euria walked upstairs and opened her door and screamed " IM HERE BITCH", she scared sam half to death and started laughing "oh my god you should've seen your face"

"that sooo wasn't funny euria! oh my god" sam starts laughing "oh my god is that nachos?! i haven't had any in so long" she says, euria nodded to sam and smiled sitting down on her bed next to sam handing her the food.

"so what happened? you seem so flustered right now" sam says raising an eyebrow

euria looked down at her food, "okay so, he took me to the beach and honestly you were right he isn't a bad guy. he's actually really nice. he asked me if i liked it here and all that jazz" euria says

sam raised her eyebrow again "something happened between you too OH MY GOSH, SOMETHING DID I CAN TELL" she starts screaming quietly.

euria hit her head with her hand "okay yes something almost did, we almost kissed but he stopped himself and instead held my hand the rest of the time there, i was so nervous. i feel like i feel something for him. but is that possible? like it seems so quick to like someone this fast." she says.

sam laughed "that's so cute, it's possible little eur. it's not fast, if you have a connection than you have a connection. wait a second" sam looks euria up and down " OH MY FUCK YOURE WEARING HIS JACKET?!" she slightly yells in excitement.

euria scratches her head and starts to talk but stops, nervous on what to say because she's never had girl talk before so she stays silent.

"hey, it's okay you know? you can talk to me" sam says.

euria nods "it's his jacket, he told me i could have it, i'm just i'm scared because of your friends you know?" she says sighing.

"don't worry about them, demetri isn't gonna be mad honestly, neither will moon. it's just hawk and miguel who will be, but don't let it stop you alright?" sam says.

euria nodded "alright, let's get some rest, if you need anything let me know" she says and smiles

sam smiled back and the two girls talked for a few more hours and fell asleep.