chapter 13.

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

┊      ┊      ┊      ┊      ┊      ┊⊹       ┊      ❀   ┊      ┊         ♡          ┊               ⊹      ☪︎⋆          ♡

┊    ┊    ┊      ┊ ┊      ┊
⊹     ┊      ❀   ┊      ┊         ♡
       ┊               ⊹      ☪︎⋆
          ♡

euria ended up going to the beach, the same beach robby took her too. it definitely is a good place to be alone. she walked up onto the sand and down by the water, and just kept walking. "what am i doing? why am i doing this? this isn't like me" she thought to herself. she didn't understand what was going on. she said she didn't want to date but yet she was kissing someone else, having fun with hawk and kissing robby. she's a good person but she doesn't feel like one anymore. she ended up sitting on the shore line where the waves come up to shore and then go back down. she didn't care at this point in time, she just wanted to feel something nice for once, she didn't care that her phone was in her pocket, or the fact she's getting soaking wet.

"euria?" a voice spoke out behind her, euria turned around to see miguel standing behind her. she sighed and got up.

"sorry i'll be going" she says looking at him.

miguel sighed, he just wants to be her friend again but she thinks he hates her. "euria please don't, i don't hate you. i was just upset is all"

she turned around and looked at him "what do you mean?"

"you know about the fight that happened at the school and what robby did. but did sam tell you that she played robby? and i cheated on tory twice. i know that's wrong of me and i fucked up" he says to her

"you dated tory? " euria raised an eye brow towards miguel

"yeah 9th grade and last year for a short amount of time last year" miguel says scratching his neck.

euria was shocked. tory never mentioned this when they hung out or even at school. "oh makes sense, who was the other girl you cheated on her with?"

"it was just some girl at our school who then moved away shortly after" he shrugged

euria nodded her head, and walked back and sat down. she looked at the water and sighed. "i'm such a screw up miguel, i don't understand who i am anymore"

miguel sat next to her and turned to look at her "what's going on?" he asked

she put her head in her hands and sighed with small tears running down her face "i'm practically a hoe, i've kissed two people this week. one hates me and the other ghosted me and god i had a connection with another person but i'm ignoring them"

miguel looked at her and rubbed her back "it's gonna be okay euria, you're not a hoe just because you kissed two people and had a connection with another person. but may i ask who were they? besides from robby"

"promise you won't say anything at all miguel? and i swear you have to keep this promise okay?" she furrowed her eyebrows and sighed again. miguel nodded his head that he would keep his promise not say anything, she then begun to speak "hawk and tory. tory kissed me and i had this strong connection with hawk. but i don't know what i'm doing, you know? i never kissed a girl before maybe small crushes but i liked it and tory clearly didn't and with robby it's just too much and to complicated i don't think i can ever stick around to be a good person for him to have because he deserves good people around him and my god miguel when hawk was at my house we just, we clicked but i don't want to hurt him" she says with tears running down her eyes.

miguel wiped her tears off her face and looked at her, he sighed and quickly pulled her into a hug. "i get you're confused and i get that none of us made it easier on you, i know it's pretty much not your first week here because everyone knows you've been here since summer. but it's your first week of school and it's okay to do stupid things, you're still learning to have new friends and new people around you. but i can't tell you who to be with. it's not my decision, but euria you have to be careful not to hurt others as well as yourself okay?"

euria nodded and thanked miguel. miguel smiled knowing he was able to help her but not only help her but get his friend back as well. the two of them laughed the rest of the time and he ended up taking her home that night.