chapter 8

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

┊      ┊      ┊      ┊      ┊      ┊⊹       ┊      ❀   ┊      ┊         ♡          ┊               ⊹      ☪︎⋆          ♡

┊    ┊    ┊ ┊      ┊ ┊
⊹    ┊ ❀ ┊ ┊ ♡
     ┊ ⊹ ☪︎⋆

once she walked out the door, walked down the sidewalk , she turned back around and back to her house. she knew she couldnt do it, she knew that no matter what, that whatever she was gonna say would make things worse. so she headed back into her house and into her room.

"did you do it?" sam asked. euria shook her head
no and sighed.

"but its okay, things will work out whether we talk or not" she smiled at sam. moon smiled at both of the girls just as they smiled back.

there was a knock on the front door and euria looked up at the girls "i'll go answer it, i'll be back" she said getting up and walking down stairs. she headed for the door and opened it. standing in front of her door was hawk. she backed away fairly quickly.
"i'm not gonna hurt you, i promise" he says looking at her "can we please talk?"

euria slowly nodded her head inviting him in. backing away from him once he comes in. she looks at him and waits for him to speak. on the other hand sam and moon are listening at the top of the stairs.

"im sorry for what i said to you, i didn't mean to scare you the way i did. i mean i did but i didn't mean for it to make you not want to come to school." hawk looks at her, all euria could do was nod her head. there was then another knock on her door and she slowly opens it a tad bit to see that robby was here.

"hey can we talk?" he says. she nodded and looked back giving hawk a one minute finger sign and walked out the door.

"i'm sorry for not calling or texting you. it just it scared me for how confident i was for kissing you. i didn't like my old confidence. but i do like you, which doesn't scare me. i really hope i didn't mess up my chances with you." he says looking at her.

euria laughed a bit and smiled "you didn't, i guess it just scared me too."

robby smiled back at the girl "do you want to go on a date over the weekend then?"

she nodded "i would love too, just text me the details" she says, robby smiled and gave her a small peck on the lip and got back into his car and drove off. euria walked back inside and looked at hawk.

"he's just gonna break your heart. be with me instead euria, i promise i would protect you and i won't hurt you." hawk says.

euria shook her head "you think i would want to go out with you? after what you did! i don't think so. robby isn't gonna hurt me hawk! he's a great guy. why can't you let this dumb karate shit stop getting in the way? i know deep down you're a good person, why can't you just start acting like it?" she snapped back at him.

he sighed and looked at her once more "if you want me or need me, you know where to find me euria." hawk walked to the door and walked out shutting it behind him.

"UGH FOR FUCK SAKES WHY DOES THIS HAVE TO HAPPEN TO ME" euria screamed and sam and moon came running down the stairs and hugged their friend to let her know that it's gonna be alright.