Ep1

(Play Mediocre Life till 1:29)

The girl was slammed on the wall as they kissed roughly. Her hands roaming around his body as he secures the grip on the wall. 

He picks her up and pushes her on the bed and climbs on top of her and starts kissing again. They both start undressing each while still kissing passionately.

The boy doesn't warns and slams himself inside the girl making the girl moan his name out loud.

"aaaAAGHH Do Gangjae~"

He fastens the pace and they both moan a mess. The girl couldn't control anymore and flips them. Now the girl was riding him in a fast pace. 

"Aaaaaaghhh-AAAAAA" Do Gangjae moans as he was very close to releasing. When he saw that the girl was slowing down he started thrusting himself in her.

"Ah! Harder! Ah-aaaahhH!" She girl squirms as they both came together.

She plopped next to him on the bed, panting heavily.  She searches for the cigarette on the night stand and takes one bud. She was searching for the lighter but instead Do Gangjae lightened it up for her.

She glanced at him when he looked back she blew the smoke on his face and left a peck. They were about to start again only when her phone starts to ring.

"Ne..Abeoji." she says shortly.
"Choi Y/N where are you?" Her father asks.
"where else would I even be appa." She blows the smoke.
"Come to my office in two hours." He said in a stern way and hung up.

"Wae?" Gangjae asks looking at her.
"I have to go order from the headquarter." She said getting up not bothering that she's naked. She goes to the closet and wears some formal clothes. Gotta meet her dad..

She pushed Gangjae out of her room and went to meet her father.

The doors of the elevator opened and she looked up and walked as the guards were standing in a line...

Taeju opened and escorted her to her father.

There he was standing infront of him with a gun in his hand.

Y/N POV:-
That gun....is my gun?

"What is this?" He asked in an angry manner.
"My gun" i said coldly.

"Do you know if Taeju was not there they would have found this gun and you would have been arrested!" He says gritting his teeth while i look at his eyes with intense hatred.

"So? Why do you even care about me? Huh? Aren't you always being 'Taeju this. Taeju that?! Why not care for him? I never wanted to be here anyways." I said walking towards him and snatching my gun from his hand. And leave the building with a glare towards Taeju...

Author  POV:-
She took her car and drove off.....
She kept her car in the corner of the road and decided to walk. While walking the path she saw a girl in uniform sitting there. So she decided to join the girl.

"Wae?" She asked the girl.
The girl looked up at her who was standing looking at a distance but then sat down next to her not minding her clothes to get dirty.

"I guess your dumb huh?" Y/N said making the girl look straight in her eyes.

"You know if you want you can share with me." Y/N said taking out a cigarette a d a lighter.

"How can I trust?" The girl replied making Y/N chuckle.
"You know i got problems too. When Inwas your age i was just like you." Y/N explained lighting the cigarette.

"I- my father" the girl just replied.
"Your father?" Y/N asked
"I get called a junkie, i was expelled from school today because of him." She said making Y/N look at her.
"What did he work as?" She asked
"I don't know. I guess he joined a mafia organisation. I don't even know what he does." She said.