Ep3

"Miss Choi. Mr Choi wants to meet you." Taeju bowed as Y/N put down her glass of wine, and got up to leave.

It has been 2 years since Y/N is behaving too cold for anybody's liking.

She would come home after her paper works with business partners or even the dealers, and lock herself up until its 2am when she gets out of the house to finish her "assassination".

She was walking to her father's office when Taeju caught hold of her hand and pulled her back. She glared at him.

"Y/N ah i don't know what actually happened to you but please be nice today."

"You. Are. No. One to tell me what to do.. Jung Taeju." She harshly pulled back her hand and went.

Y/N POV:-
I walked in through the big doors and stood infront my father with my cold ass face.
"Y/N ah.... how are you?" He asked getting up from his heat i didn't answer.

He heaved a deep sigh and spoke, "Y/N ah. There is something you should know. But I want you to find it yourself."

"What else are you hiding now?" I scoffed.
"I- that something is someone near Jiwoo." He said.

I kept on looking at him and he came towards me, "Y/N ah....i don't know what happened that made you like this but just know appa is always here. And also you are doimg your work very well. Thankyou." He patted my shoulder. And I left without and word.

I went to my car and went to Jiwoo's apartment.

I parked my car and went to her door. Knowing she won't be home i got out the keys and got inside the house.

I walked around her house. Yea i did buy her this house but i never came after she movd in. I would just train her in Dongcheon.

I walked towards where she kept uncle's urn. I slowly caressed it with a smile. "Samchon.....your daughter is strong huh?"

Tiri ring...

I looked at Jiwoo and she looked at me.
"Eo?eonnie? What are you doing here?" She asked keeping her phones on the table while i sat on the stairs looking at her.

"Jiwoo yah" I said and she turned to look at me with her eyebrows raised as she drinks water.

"What is it?" She asked keeping the bottle aside.

I stood up and slid my hands in my pockets and walked towards her and sighed.

"Jiwoo yah...i need you to bring the details of your narcotics team. Each and everyone. I never asked for anything for myself. Just this once. Please?" I said and she took my hands in hers and said.

"Eonnie, why would you even say please? You've done so much for me. You bought me this house, bought and also you take care of my expenses..-"

"And yet you dont eat..." i cut her off and she smiled....

The next day~

Jiwoo went to the narcotics office and sat in her seat. She looked around and when she saw no one she quickly got to work that Y/N gave her.

"Oh? Hyejin?" She snapped her head and saw her captain. She got up and bowed to him and sat back and continued doing her work.

After her work she went home, changed her clothes took her bike and left.

The only thing that could be heard was the reving of the engines and the sounds of the waves crashing of the waves.

Y/N stood there looking at the horizon, smoking, when she heard the engine of the bike turn off. She didn't turn coz she knew it was Jiwoo.