Ep2

After Y/N came back she changed her clothes to

and left for Dongcheon. It was 12 in the afternoon, so the guys were also there. She drove till there since it is quite far from the house.

She jogged inside the room and saw the guys still practicing and Jiwoo cleaning wait what cleaning?? She's picking up other's clothes...

She hid behind the bars and saw Gangjae's friend harassing her. She quickly reacted by throwing his clothes back at him and leaving.

Y/N came out with her hands crossed. The laughters died out after seeing her and Gangjae's friend came down the platform nervously.

"Yah.....i actually never asked your name." Y/N said walking towards him.

"Ki-kim Cheol Ho" he nervously said as she got the closest to him.

"You should know I hate men who can't respect women. I see you're very fond of getting into the girl's pants aren't you." She spoke picking a knife and teasing it.

"If anything happens. I won't spare a second and chop that tiny dick of yours." She said showing her pinky as a tease saying how small his dick was making him embarrassed.

She threw the knife at Gangjae who was seductive looking at her. She then walked to him and said, "same goes to you Do Gangjae. But yours is not that small." She smirked against his ear as she whispered the last line and left.

Taeju was left shaking his head and sighing. Knowing that this girl would never love him.

(Play 'A thought is haunting me')

She then started her boxing training till the time Jiwoo was done with her work.

She started hitting harder and harder as her thoughts welled up in her mind. Her eyes got teary after each hit.

"It's all because of your father, babygirl."
*hit*

"Finally I'll to taste you huh?"
"Please..please don't."

*hit*

She was left there on the floor. Naked. She felt so disgusted.

*final hit*

"Y/N ah!" She turned and saw Mujin standing there. He walked towards the girl. He slowly took his daughter's hand which were now bleeding, looked up to her eyes which were filled with tears, anger, disgust.