~ Chapter 6 ~

Seth's POV:

We were all quitly sitting waiting for Scott to say something I saw y/n go on her phone until Ava said "sorry guys I have to go to the bathroom" all of us said okey I didn't think anything of it but the more questions we asked the little Scott speaked then there was silence until something screamed in the spirit box "Y/N MOVE!!! " I jumped a little and y/n just dogged a flying knife we all looked to see who threw it it was AVA?! I was stunned to say anything until y/n yelled " ARE YOU CRAZY?! "we saw her quickly run off I was still shocked at what just happened until the spirit box said " I missed you"y/n looked at the spirit box but said nothing they were shocked as much as i- I mean everyone was I could not believe what just happened I didn't think Ava was this crazy.

Ava's POV:

I had the perfect plan to take y/n out of the picture I so evil this is gonna be easy as a piece of cake but I had to start my plan it was my only chance so I said "sorry guys I have to go to the bathroom"when everyone said okey I left I could see y/n was looking at me so I smirked and left

then I came back with a knife I was planning on to throw a knife while their back is turned it was a bit nervous but I throw it anyway I tried to aim good when I was about to throw it something yelled " Y/N MOVE!!! "I got scared and accidentally throw it but I missed everyone was looking at me I was fucked then y/n screamed " ARE YOU CRAZY" I didn't know what to do so I just ran as fast as I could.

Sorry for such a short chapter :)
328 Words