~ Chapter 8 ~

Ava's POV:

Stupid Colby thinks I did it on 'accident'
What a fool I have a couple pranks in mind for little y/n oh their gonna get it. I'm gonna make sure it hurts when I get Seth all to myself I'm so evil mother will be proud of me I can't help but laugh at those dumb fools oh Seth my only love I'm gonna kill that little brat and we can get married peacefully. I have some pranks up my sleeve for y/n.

Y/n's POV:

What will I do now? Because that witch is back and will try to take Seth away from me I know she will try to convince everyone to think I did bad thing to her I have to get someone to back me up well it can't be Seth because I will have to tell him how I feel so no, Nate I don't know? Definitely not Colby because he's the idiot that gave her a second chance who else..........SAM! I know I can trust him I just have to tell him about what's going on and he will definitely believe me.

I went out looking for Sam I found him alone looking what happened in the video from last night "hey Sam" I said "Oh hey what happened?" He asked "so umm you know that Ava girl" i asked "oh that threw the knife yeah?" I sighed "well just because cuz me and Seth are close she is trying get rid of me and Colby gave her a a second chance and I know she will try to convince everyone I did something bad to her so.. " I said he looked shocked "Colby did what...?! " Sam sighed and rubbed his eyes "that fucking idiot... " he said clearly pissed off "so I came here to at least one person that believes me"  "don't worry I will be by your side. " Sam said and put his hand on my shoulder "thanks Sam" he smiled and said "no problem and are you sure you and Seth are just friends ;)" "yes I'm sure" "Really??? " "yes." "Mk.. Okey bye" "bye Sam " and left the room I smiled and knew I wasn't alone anymore I started walking and I slipped on something and went falling on my back but someone caught me it was............ Seth?! I quickly got up and apologize and I could see Ava looking threw the corner she looked mad good. (Stay mad.)

Then she tried to poison me by putting rat poison in my drink that I gave to her because I'm so nice and I knew she was trying to poison me. Mean while she was trying to murder me I was getting closer and closer to Seth I showed him all my cats he loved them a said he's gonna steal them I knew was just joking but it was still cute

Ava's lest prank

I was just in the library trying to find a book that said anything about spirit it was a huge library it was kinda hard to find anything about spirits but the stupid Ava came over to me "Heyy
Y/n right? " "what do you want" I said which annoyed her "I want you to back of Seth. " "yeah not happening" I said and smirked at how mad she was "I'll make you pay for everything" she said pissed off "oh really " I rolled my eyes then she pulled my shirt and pushed me to the ground and started kicking me but I didn't fight back because I had back up.

A few minutes ago I heard Ava talking to her mom I think saying if I don't back off she will pull me by my shirt and start beating me unil I give in.

"HEY STOP IT!" Someone yelled.

;) oh boy you guys will love it
646 words