~ Chapter 7 ~

I was back for revenge.

Y/n's POV:

Then Sam stopped recording because it was time for us to go to sleep there was only one guest room so Sam and Colby were on the bed Nate was on the couch , me and Seth sleeped on the floor it was a bit cold but I still went to sleep.

The next morning

I woke up laying on Seth's chest?! He was so warm I didn't want to leave but I had to I tied to push my self away.... But Seth pulled me back to his chest so I didn't really have a choice but to stay and I didn't want to leave, it was like heaven and I got butterflies in my stomach, I played with his long hair for a little while I decided to take pictures to honor this moment he was so cute I just couldn't resist anymore and kissed his cheek and I fell asleep again.

Seth's POV:

I woke up in the middle of the night for some reason I could hear y/n trembling
I could let them freeze so I take them and put their head on my chest and kissed their four head after a minute they stopped trembling and i fell asleep

Not soon after I think it was like 9am I could feel someone trying to leave but I didn't want them to leave i was too comfortable and I could feel something play with my hair but then.... I felt something warm touch my cheek and they put there head back on my chest d-d-did y/n just kiss my cheek I was freaking out I turned a bright Shade of red i fell back to sleep soon after.

Two hours later

Someone started yelling telling us to wake up I saw y/n quickly get up before anyone could see us cuddling and we just pretended nothing happed but I knew what happed ;)

Y/n's POV:

Like 30 minutes later I saw Ava talking with Colby I tried to hear what they were talking about "I didn't mean to threw I was gonna tell you guys I found a knife in the bathroom I promise I didn't mean to I just got scared by the spirit" "fine I will believe you this time but if it happens again you know what's gonna happen. " Colby said I was shocked he believed that witch Colby you fucking idiot I thought to Myself she literally tried to kill me and you think she's innocent oh my god I know she will do anything to get rid of me but I will show her who the boss is.

Hii don't worry she will get her karma (Ava) just trust the process ;)
464 Words