THE DRAMA

the bang sound from the door side made the couple look away... they looked at the direction only to find a furious Bella.. 

Bella: what's going on here??
Jungkook: oh momma.. welcome back I missed you a lot..

and he was about to go to Bella but Taehyung stopped him...
Bella: I am asking what the heck is going on here,,,..  hey Mr. Kim Taehyung... are you not my boyfriend?? then what are you doing with my son.. ??
Jungkook: momma is he your boyfriend?? are you sure?? he is my husband.. right hubby?? 

Jungkook sassed out..  and Taehyung wrapped his hands around Jungkook's waist... 
Taehyung: yes baby... 
Bella: what do you mean by that?? Taehyung , you are too old to be his husband..!!!
Taehyung: " but age is just a number.. it has nothing with love" is your theory...
Bella: but Taehyung I love you.. 
Taehyung: but I don't... and more over... 

Taehyung paused 
Bella: moreover what??
Taehyung: Jungkook is already pregnant with my baby... 
Bella: what..!!! no it can't be... 
Taehyung: but it's true... 

meanwhile Jungkook has put off his upper cloth and put his hands on his belly... 
Jungkook: look momma.. I already have a cute little baby bump.. it's your grand child momma.. 

Jungkook said cutely and innocently ( •̀ ω •́ )✧( •̀ ω •́ )✧ ( I am saying for the nth time that Jungkook is littol , cute and smoll ... I love him so bad.. I wanna put him inside my pocket and save him for ever TT~~TT )

Bella: owh mai gowsh.. but I ain't letting him marry you... 
Jungkook : why momma?? (this time Jungkook cried out) he is my baby's dada... how can you do it to your own grandchild?? 
Bella: sigh... but it is not the problem bub....
Jungkook: plz momma... you are still beautiful.. you can have more boyfriends.. but I am already pregnant.. 
Bella: sush.. but the thing I wanna say is.. today he cheated on me with you.. but can you guarantee me that soon after he won't cheat on you with someone else??

this time reality hit him.. Bella is right.. what if he cheats on him?? 

Taehyung: why would I ?? I love him.. Bella.. you can't separate us.. 
Bella: what ever I am not accepting you... and Jungkook pack you things we are leaving this house.. 

umm.. hi... yah I did not die... I am busy ... what ever,, see you later =)