The favor

Hyuga Hinata was on her way to find the free kurama that is running around somewhere close to the land of fire.

She was close to a waterfall that was well hidden by a large rock. She stepped around the rock and found the legendary nine tails sleeping under a tree to small for his size. It  was cute and funny for hinata to see this. She carefully approached the sleeping nine tails and was hopefully close enough for Kurama to hear her. Kurama on the other hand already knew she was their and was waiting what this human would do to wake him up.

Hinata seeing his eyes closed moved her tiny hand over kurama's eye, she placed her hand there and felt the soft fur located over the big eye and then it opened. She yelped out of shocked and fell on her bottom.

"Ow." Said hinata rubbing her bottom and stood up now looked over the amused kurama having seen the display. 

"Now why would I owe the pleasure of the hyuga princess coming to see me, even disturbing my beauty sleep too." Stated kurama looking at hinata form.

Hinata composed herself and looked kurama with determination over her lavender eyes making eye contact with kurama.

Hinata bowed a respectable bow to kurama and faced him head on.

"I would like a favor Kurama-sama." Said hinata with respect which surprised Kurama never once in his life had a human talked to him with respect before, sure Naruto talked to him like an equal now but not someone else.

Now he was interested in this favor. "Go on I'm listening." Said Kurama looking at hinata.

Hinata was happy he was listening. " I wanted to say if you can help me go to the past and merge with my old self to save the world and also I hate seeing Naruto not happy because he loves Sakura too much that it pains him and me, I love Naruto that I would sacrifice my happiness for him, he deserve so much more." stated Hinata with a sad tone.

Kurama was more then shocked in one day that he couldn't believe that this hyuga girl would go so far that she would sacrifice herself for Naruto. Kurama smirked "this human" thought kurama.