Let's Start!

Hinata and Kurama were writing together seals made of both of their chakras

Kurama himself had to write in Hinatas arm the seal for being his Jinchuriki. Hinata was staring at Kurama in awe and was happy she did not have to make the journey alone.

"I'm done now you might feel enormous pain Hina," stated Kurama to Hinata.

"You are going to be my Jinchuriki now and it's important that we work together on this alright," said Kurama.

Hinata having the seal on her arm instead of her stomach was a risky thing because her Father in the past or anyone in this matter can't know she is a Jinchuriki of the nine tails when Naruto in the past has it.

It will imbalance the power, the good thing is no one will know because she wears big jackets but she is planning on making changes to her past self.

Hinata examined Kurama-Sama's work and didn't know the tailed beasts had their own knowledge.

Kurama turned around to face Hinata and sat down in front of her he was going to bite down her arm so he can go into the seal without notifying Naruto.

Even if half of him is in Naruto it won't matter.

"You ready it will be an extremely painful process," stated Kurama worried for the Human.

Hinata looked at Kurama with a warm smile and just stroked his furred cheek.

"I will be fine I am ready, let's do this Kurama-Sama," said Hinata with determination in her Lavender eyes.

Kurama smirked and grunted for the determination she had for a Human he won't mind being stuck with her on this journey.

"Alright, let us begin."

How will the new first Hyuga Jinchūriki handle this journey~

Wait to find out!