𝐁𝐞𝐥𝐩𝐡𝐞𝐠𝐨𝐫 - 𝑷𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒐𝒘 𝑻𝒂𝒍𝒌 - 𝐒𝐥𝐨𝐭𝐡

Belphie Comfort
(Established Relationship)
Fluff, sweet talk, soothing insecurities :)

You curled up to Belphegor, who was already sleeping in his comfortable bed. His head was face-down on the pillow, making you chuckle. Luckily, Beel was downstairs, watching Luke bake scones (and probably stealing them).

As soon as he felt you against him,, he smiled at you, half-awake. "Hey, sleepyhead," He whispered, tucking you in. He smelled like rain, but was comfortable like when you laced around in the sunshine and just couldn't bring yourself to move. You smiled, your head hitting the pillow. "Hey, you gotta wake up. Luke is making everyone scones."

Belphie rolled over. "Don't turn away from me!" You exclaimed, wrapping your arms around his chest. "C'mon, they'll be really good. Plus, after we eat, I'll take a nap with you." He turned his head, a sign that you had piqued his interest.

You grinned. "Doesn't it sound good?"

"What kinda scones are they..?"

"Blueberry."

He sighed, his body encompassing you. "Five minutes. Then we'll go downstairs."

"Five minutes," You agreed. He stuffed his face in the crevice of your neck, breathing softly. "You're too warm for five minutes. Can we make it ten?" He whined, his hands making their way up to your hair. He twirled your locks around in his fingers, relishing in the softness/curlyness of them.

"Ten minutes. But five of them have to spent getting up, got it?" You demanded. He gave you another sleepy smile. "That won't be a problem," He made his way down to your thighs and he lay in between them, looking at his ceiling. "It's more comfortable down here," He explained.

"Uh huh."

"...Can you play with my hair? Please? I like how it feels." You let your hands slide down to his head and your ran you fingers through his messy locks, his eyes closing and his lips curling into a smile at the action.

Minutes later, you finally whispered, half to yourself, "You're so effortlessly handsome, Belphie. I wish I-"

"Huh?" He flipped around so his head was on your stomach and he was facing you.

You frowned. "I wish I could be half as attractive as you are."

"Why?" He asked, his sleepiness draining from his body.

"What do you mean 'why'? I want to be attractive, everyone does."

He shrugged. "I never understood that. Does it increase your worth?"

"Worth?" You echoed, your eyebrows furrowing. "Well, I guess not, but-"

"Does it make you smarter?"

"No, but I think it'd make me happier."

"How?" He asked.

"Well, confidence would make me-"

"What determines your confidence?" He pressed on, scooting closer to your face.

You tilted your head. Looks didn't make you, as a person, confident. You knew a lot of beautiful people who were anxious and not confident at all. "I'm not sure," You finally said.

He put his fingers up to your forehead and flicked it. "That's where it comes from. You. Your brain; your mind."

"I can't just become confident," You mumbled.

"Well, of course not. Not overnight. It takes time. It takes working on yourself. At least, that's what Beel says. Even Lucifer says it, and I typically don't listen to him."

You sighed. "I still don't understand. What do you do to be confident?"

"Well, first of all," He whispered, kissing you on your cheeks, "Stop comparing yourself to others."

A grin grew on your face.

"Now," He sat up, a rare sight to see, "Let's go eat those scones."

You took his hand and practically dragged him downstairs.