𝐋𝐮𝐜𝐢𝐟𝐞𝐫 - 𝑹𝒆𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒆𝒅, 𝑵𝒐𝒕 𝑭𝒐𝒓𝒈𝒐𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒏 - 𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭

Thank you for this request, aibrahim27!!
Lucifer x Replaced! Y/n (angst to fluff, non-binary reader)

It was months ago that the new foreign exchange student, Mika, arrived. She were sweet enough - but only to the seven brothers.

To you, though, she was cruel. Unpredictable. In front of the brothers, she was nice. But as soon as they turned their heads, she'd continue tormenting you. In other words, she was a two-faced brat that you despised.

Still, you were never mean to her. Being mean took top much time and energy, and frankly, ignoring her was easier.

It was easier, at least, until the brothers had begun to treat you a bit unfairly. They began to believe Mika; the seeds of lies she had planted in their heads had grown into full-fledged opinions of you.

"Mammon," You called, rummaging through your things, "Where's my credit ca-" There was a knock on your room's door, and you turned.
"Mika?"

She didn't say anything, just grinned. She held up a credit card in her hand - a golden one. 'That card must have thousands on it! Even millions!' You thought, 'But it's not mine.'

Mika held scissors up to the card, her grin turning peculiarly devilish. You raised an eyebrow and she cut the card.
"What the hell!?" You screeched, taking the two halves of the card in your hands. "Why would you do that?! It's not even mine!"

She nodded, turning her head to Mammon, who was walking up the stairs. "Oi, Y/n! Where's my credit card?" He called.

Mika put the scissors in your other hand, screeching, "Y/n! Why would you do that to Mammon's card?!"

"Wait what?!" You shouted back.

Mammon saw you, with his credit card cut up in your hand. In the other hand, scissors.

"Y/n," He uttered darkly, "What the hell have you done?!"

"It wasn't me, it was Mika!" You exclaimed.

He shook his head, "Look, I dunno whats goin' on with you, but you're takin' it too far."

Mika nodded innocently.

"As a matter of fact, I think this is the last straw. You keep screwin' everything up and blamin' Mika," He slowly and darkly walked closer to you. "I'm gonna kick your a-"

"Mammon, calm down," Lucifer demanded, looking back and forth between the two of you. His eyes were narrowed, "Y/n, I must ask. What could've possibly prompted you to cut Mammon's credit card?"
"I didn't!" You defended, but he didn't listen.
"It's alright, just tell the truth," Lucifer said.

"I di-"

Mammon rolled his eyes, "You did."

Mika proceed to walk towards Lucifer and look up at him with crocodile tears in her eyes. "Luci," She whispered, "Why would they do that? They're completely evil!"
Lucifer wrapped his arm around her shoulders to comfort her. "Not evil, but jealous," He muttered as he eyed you up and down.
She sighed. "Let's go to Hell's Kitchen. I need some food to cheer me up."

Lucifer obliged, taking her hand and walking down the steps with her. She leaned in for a kiss when they got downstairs and you turned around.

You sighed, tears pricking your eyes as you walked back into your room. It was useless to argue with them at this point.

Hours later, there was a knock at your door. "Leave me alone," You mumbled, but the door opened anyway.
"Sorry for intruding," Lucifer started, sitting at the desk in your room, "But I've begun to notice a recurring pattern."

Your eyes drifted up to his red ones as he continued, "I don't believe Mika."

Your tongue clicked, "Oh? Then how was Hell's Kitchen? I'm sure you enjoyed her and all of her kisses."

He shook his head with a chuckle, "I didn't let her kiss me."

"What?"

"I have eyes only for one person. Also, she came onto me even after I denied her. All of this mischief started when she arrived at Devildom. You were typically a good student and person, and you never acted out in front of any of my brothers."
You nodded. Finally, someone had figured out what was going on.

"However, my brothers don't believe me about her. I must say, it's a lonely feeling."

"Oh, it's a lonely feeling for you?" She has been here for months and none of you suspected a thing! I've been suffering at her hand, all because-"

"I'm sorry."
Your eyes widened. Lucifer had lay his pride down. "I'm sorry I didn't believe you. I was an idiot. We all were."

You nodded, "Yeah, you were."

"However, that doesn't change the fact that we need to put Mika to justice," He decided.
You nodded, sitting up to face him.
"So, what do we do?"

A single day had passed since your talk with Lucifer. The plan was already in action.
Mika barged into your room. "Ow! Hey, don't hit me!" She cried as you sat on your bed, doing nothing.
You raised an eyebrow. Yet another one of her antics.

"Stop, stop!" She jumped and pretended to fall on the floor as you watched her. How embarrassing.
Levi, who was walking through the halls of the House of Lamentation, peeked inside of your room. You were standing over here as she pretended to cry.

"Hey! S-stop hurting Mika!" He exclaimed.

You looked at him and then at the camera Lucifer had set up in your room. Mika followed your gaze to it. A small black square, hidden in a vase. You sheepishly grinned as you pulled out the camera and called Lucifer.

Levi watched intently as Lucifer struggled to connect the camera to your laptop.
Eventually, Levi took over and connected them with ease.
The video played and you skipped to the "good part."

Lucifer chuckled to himself as he watched Mika awkwardly fall on the screen. Levi gasped. Beel, Asmodeus, and Mammon, who had come into the room quietly, were glaring at Mika.

"This whole time, Y/n was telling the truth?" Beel grumbled.
Asmodeus sighed, "I should've never had a second guess about Y/n-chan."

Lucifer stared at Mika through his demanding eyes, "It seems you'll be suspended or expelled from Devildom."

You, who had a satisfied grin on your face, sat next to Lucifer. "Bye-bye, Mika."

She watched in horror as Diavolo burst through the door to watch the footage.
"Well," He started, "This is only Mika's second offense. Still, I'll have to have her removed from the House of Lamentation. You're on thin ice."

You tilted your head. "It's her second offense? What wad the first?"

"Sexually harassing and attempted sexual assault on Lucifer. He told me everything."

Lucifer nodded, his eyebrows furrowed. "Sorry, Mika. No means no."

After Mika was removed, you looked at Lucifer, still confused by his earlier words. "Lucifer," You whispered, "You said you only had eyes for one person. What did you mean by that?"

"Well, I didn't mean I was interested in another devil. And I can't say that Solomon is very appealing to me," He smiled softly, pulling you close, "So take a guess, Y/n."

Your eyes widened as he leaned in for a kiss. You wrapped your arms around his shoulders, cherishing the moment. As he pulled away, he asked, "Did that answer your question?"