+Chapter 2+ "You're Hired!"

Y/n POV: 

I woke up to the loud alarm of my phone. 'HIS DICK SMALLER THEN MY TOES, HIS DICK SMALLER THEN MY TOE-', It stopped playing as soon as I hit snooze on the button. I'd excitedly jumped out of bed for the interview, getting dressed in my most professional look yet.

(Fem.)

)

(Gender Neutral)

(Masc.)

)

After I was completely dressed, I ran to the car and unlocked it with my keys.

[Slight time skip.]

As I pulled into the parking area, the place looked absolutely PACKED. I pulled into a fairly close spot to the entrance and got out. I used my keys to lock the car after making sure the expensive things were hidden well. I started walking into the Pizzaplex, paying to enter of course, I am not a criminal.... But as soon as I got inside, my eyes sparkling in wonder. This place was so pretty what the hell!? I'd keep moving, walking to the front desk. "Hello, how are you enjoying your day here in the Pizzaplex?" The man asked me, he seemed like he barely got any work in this spot. "I'm here for an interview, mind telling me who I have to see for it please...?" I spoke as politely as I could, he seemed to perk up at this, either in surprise... or worry.

"Alright, down the right hall you should find the managers' office! She isn't too big on interviews so you just showing up to it on time is good enough." he smirked widely, seeming happy to help as I zoomed off.

As I reached the office, my joy increased, man was this place awesome.... I'd knock on the door, hearing a voice inside tell me to come in.

"You're... {Y/N} {L/N} correct? Well kid, I'm cut this short real quick for me and you, you're hired. Enjoy your first nightshift, you start today." She said quickly.

"TODAY!?" I said completely stunned.

I'd eagerly grab the somehow perfectly fit uniform, running into a nearby bathroom and changing. Hearing the guy at the front desk cheer me on, "WHEN YOU'RE DONE COME TO ME {DUDE/DUDETTE/BUD}!" You heard him faintly yell.

You rushed inside since it was near closing time, getting into a stall and changing, shoving the other clothes into my bag. As soon as I finished up, I ran to the front desk. "You are literally gonna be here 24/7 if you're the new night guard bud! Dorms are hidden around, you gotta look for a sign that has a moon on it. And BOOM you found one." he then handed you a keycard for the dorms. 

I nodded the the man, he had a faint 12 o'çlock look to him, he looked like a huge insomniac. "Thank you." I said to him in a sweet tone with a smile. "No problem! And,... Good luck." he muttered the last bit.

As I went to run off I felt myself bump into a very smooth and curvy wall. The 'wall' made a slight grunt as I felt a slight huff from it.

"Well. Hello there Rockstar!-" A male robotic voice spoke. I'd back up, slowly looking up to see a large robotic alligator. He seemed to be frozen, staring at the uniform in shock. "A new one... this soon?" he muttered to himself.. I'd tilt my head in confusion, clearing my throat. "Oh! Right- I'm Montgomery Gator! Nice ta' meet 'cha night guard." He spoke, a slight purr in his voice. I always had a slight fear of robots.. But holy shit was this guy fuckin' HUGE. He stood around.. 7'10, with a tail large enough to coil around a entire grown man and crack a rib if it lashed at someone. I'd shiver a bit, the gator chuckled at this, ruffling my hair and wondering to his room.

What.

The

FUCK?