+Chapter 4+ "Daydream.~" [SMUT]

Y/n POV: 

{Dream.}

I'd open my eyes to find out I was inside a green lit room with Monty plush figures around, but that was the LEAST of my problems as I felt the large gator hovering over me with a look of pure lust as his tail moved in sync with my heart beats.. "Are you ABSOLUTELY fucking sure you wanna do this?" He'd growl into my ear. Of course, it being a dream, I nodded. "VERBAL consent pl-please." He sounded like he was struggling not to go absolutely feral and pound me into oblivion. "I-I'm ready..." 'I' shuddered out. And just like that, he let himself completely loose. He'd carefully bite my shoulder, lining himself up. 'HOLY SHIT HE HAS A DICK, WHY IS IT THAT BIG OH FUCK-.' I thought to myself, my dream self seeming uneffected. I'd let out a moan as he quickly went into me, feeling him let out a shakey breath.

{End dream <3}

I'd jolt awake, seeing the robotic gator INCHES away from my face. I let out a small squeak, my face becoming COVERED in a large darkened blush. The gator smirked at this, chuckling. "My My, Looks like I found someone to torment.~" he then slammed his hand into the wall next to my head, staring down at me. I'd yelp, my dirty mind already getting to work. He'd smile widely, picking me up as I was busy being a flustered mess... "HEY, NO NO NO- BAD GATOR, PUT ME DOWN!-" I sputtered out. I'd hear a faint mechanical opening sound and I was shoved into the chest cavity. It'd quickly shut as the gator seemed to fake a normal stance. I heard him speaking with who I thought was Freddy before Freddy wondered off. The chest cavity door would then open and I would hop out as he closed it back up. "What was that for?" I'd question the reptile. 

He stared me in the eyes, lowering his shades.

"Well Rockstar.... I... Told them whoever found you first wins! Whoever lost had to check on.. Sun." he shivered at the name..

"Well what happens if they win?" I asked in a curious tone.

"Well.... They win you of course small Rockstar!" He'd clean his shades, still watching you intently. "W h a t?"