+Chapter 3+ "Something Outta A Nightmare..."

Montys' POV:

I feel a slightly short being bump into me, probably human.. I'd look down and let out a cold puff of air. As it backed away, it froze. I'd scan the person, feeling something in my sensors jump... What a drop dead hot Rockstar I had here...~

After our little conversation I went right to my room, closing the door. 

"Who the FUCK, was that?" I questioned, they weren't in the employee database yet...

Y/n POV:

I'd find myself a dorm fairly quickly, shoving my bag in and heading off to see nobody else around... It felt strangely nice, although knowing I was alone with many animatronics around was all I needed to feel unnerved... 

I'd look around, my flashlight shining around as I scanned for anything there.. Seeing a neon outfitted chicken.. dancing around the place. "Uuuh... I-Imma go-" I went to zoom off before running into the star of the show, Glamrock Freddy. 

"Oh dear.. Are you alright small one?" he'd kneel down, patting my head. "You are my dad now." I'd say in a joking manner to the bear, making the nearby chicken chuckle loudly. "I like this one Freddy! They're funny!" She snorted. The bear seemed concerned for my mental state however. I had to REPEATEDLY tell him I was absolutely fine. I waved them both goodbye as they strutted away, did they have to do that all the time?? It was cool but it needed to be tiring. I'd hear a low growl behind me, "SWEET BELGIN WAFFLES-" I yelped, turning around to see a gator laughing on the ground. "OH THAT WAS PRICELESS!" He chuckled, fixing his shades. "... Fuck yo-" I went to curse him out when I felt him cover my mouth. "I'd watch it, not much cussing is allowed in the Pizzaplex.~" he purred out.

I shivered, damn you monsterfucker brain. . .

I felt my nose bleed slightly... The gator seemed to think he did it, picking me up bridal style and rushing to the nearest care center. "OH CRUD OH CRUD-" he said in a panicked tone. I was just freaking out on how easy he just scooped me up and ran THAT fast all the way here!

And like that.

I passed out.