Forget someone?

Turns out it was a just a pesky Mini-Stroke and not a full blown heart attack, doctors think it was caused by stress which also caused a panic attack and that's why I toppled over like a Jenga block tower.

Gil was the only one to visit me along with Dani and JT, I made Gil swear not to tell anyone I was in the hospital, I didn't want to deal with paparazzi plus my family would worry themselves sick, then Gil got a call "we have a murder to solve." He made me promise to stay put, and I did stay put I stayed out for thirty minutes and then I gently persuaded the doctor to let me leave with a little bit of greenery.

When I arrived on scene I saw Gil talking to Malcom who was insisting he was fine after what happened yesterday with him losing someone on the field and and all Gil seemed to turn agree to let him stay and then he turned and saw me, he just caved at that point "fine you to let's go, your both the worst." Malcom looked confused as to what he met.

Thankfully Gil didn't say and thing and we all skipped off to the body, the dream team was back and although my body still felt droopy and drugged us and sleep deprived I was ready to roll.

"I'm noting a sense with this family and working to much" JT mumbled under his breath he saw us first and then Edrisa started chatting at my brother, I was so sure Malcom would never know about my little incident until Dani spoke "don't they usually keep you in the hospital for two days?" That earned a raised eyebrow from Malcom, "Hospital? You were in a hospital? why?" He looked really concerned which is why Gil decided to just rip the bandaid off "She had a miniature Stroke yesterday and she's pulling a bright about it."

"You need to go home." And here we go the overprotective brother shtick "it's fine I'm fine the doctor let me leave I can work if you can work," that shut him up, he knew this helped me as much as it helped him and so long as I rested up tonight and didn't overwork myself physically I'd be more then okay.