𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 13

𝐉𝐢𝐧 : Yes, I was married.
𝐘/𝐍 : What is the meaning of was uncle Jin ?
𝐉𝐢𝐧 : Was mean was Y/N.
𝐘/𝐍 : Why are you telling that with me uncle Jin.I cannot understand anything.
𝐉𝐢𝐧 : Cause I want you to hear it Y/N.I want to share the story of my past life with you.Can I share it with you
Y/N?
𝐘/𝐍 : (Just shake her head as yes.)

Then Jin started to told her about his past.

𝐉𝐢𝐧 : Y/N you know the world is very cruel to me?
𝐘/𝐍 : Why?
𝐉𝐢𝐧 : Cause when I was one years old my mother died leaving me alone in this cruel world.After one year her death my father married with another woman.She had a son of her first husband.She came to our house with her son.My father thought she would love me like my own son.But she did not.She loved her own son much.Slowly my father also changed his behavior towards me.They always spoke their family talk without me.He started to love my step brother more than me.My father always ignored me.I understood that every time.Even my father gave all of his property to my step brother.But when I was 19 years old I leave my home and found a small job in a company.At that time I fall in loved with my girl bestfriend whose name is Wendy.She also loved me .

Jin remains slient for sometimes.

𝐘/𝐍 : Then?

𝐉𝐢𝐧 : Then me and Wendy got married.Our marriage was a love marriage.We used to love each other very much.She managed our small family properly with my little income.But suddenly she started to ignored me.She even started to came home late at night.But one day she came to me with a pregnancy report and show me the report.I thought the baby was mine.I hugged her with full of happiness.But she broke the hug and pointed her finger over a boy.She told me the boy was his new boyfriend.And the baby was not mine the baby was his.She also showed me the DNA report.Then she asked for divorce to me.

𝐘/𝐍 : You gave it?
𝐉𝐢𝐧 : I was.Cause the boy whom she loved was the owner of the company which I wroked.If I didnt agreed to divorce her he would fired me from the work. Beside that I also saw the pure love of Wendy's eye for him.After wendy leaving me I fallen in depression.But Sana who is my cousin she helped me to came out from that.Then I started to create my own company and within a year I got a huge amount of profit.From that day I never looked back.After two years of Wendy's leaving I again fall in love with a girl.

𝐘/𝐍 : What happened with this girl?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
𝐒𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐲 𝐄𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞.♥♥

𝑻𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒖𝒆𝒅....