𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 15

Then Jin asked to Y/N

𝐉𝐢𝐧 :Y/N do you want to go for a shopping with me after lunch?
𝐘/𝐍 : Yes,I will go.   (cute smile)

                𝐉𝐢𝐧 𝐩𝐨𝐯
Y/N I love your smile.You are just perfect with everything.

             𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐡
       ( 𝐀𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐥)

When Y/N and Jin are busy with shopping suddenly Y/N choose a dress for her and she show it to Jin.But at the same time the salesman of this shop come towards them.

𝐒𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐦𝐚𝐧 : Mam are you like this dress?
𝐘/𝐍 : Yes.
𝐒𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐦𝐚𝐧 : Mam, It has also a couple set which can perfect
with your boyfriend.
( 𝐩𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐭 𝐉𝐢𝐧 )

Y/N is about to say something but she hear that Jin tell the salesman to bring the another set of this dress.

𝐉𝐢𝐧 : Can you please give the another set to me ?
𝐒𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐦𝐚𝐧 : Yes sir.I am going to bring it.

When the salesman go for bringing another set of this dress jin asked to Y/N

𝐉𝐢𝐧 : Y/N do you mind if I also buy the matching dress with you .Though It is a couple this but this couple dress is only a name to me.
𝐘/𝐍 : No I don't mind.You can but it if you like it also.

              𝐘/𝐍 𝐩𝐨𝐯
This is the first time for me to buy any couple item.But I have to buy this with a man who don't love me back.

               𝐉𝐢𝐧 𝐩𝐨𝐯
Y/N I know you don't love me.But I love you for that I want to buy a couple item with you.

They both pass their day with full of enjoynment.

           𝐅𝐞𝐰 𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫

Y/N is sitting on her sofa suddenly she hear her door bell is ringing.She think it was Jin.She go for open the that but after opening the door she fell surprised because the man behind the door it is not her uncle Jin.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~𝐒𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐲 𝐄𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 .♥♥♥♥

𝑻𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒖𝒆𝒅......