𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 14

𝐘/𝐍 : What happen with this girl?
𝐉𝐢𝐧 : Her name was Elle.I loved her.But I did not know that she was a gold digger.She left me after 6 months of our relationship.She just used my money.At that time I felt so much shocked.From that I made a promised with myself that I will never fall for a woman.

𝐘/𝐍 : Then?
𝐉𝐢𝐧 : Then I thought that everything is possible with money.After Elle's leaving I hired a sugger baby.But whenever I was on bed with her I could not found any pleasure.Slowly I understood that without love that type of pleasure is not valuable.Just sex cannot bought happiness which I could found in making love. So I broke the contract with her.

After saying that Jin remains slient and at this whole time Y/N listen to his every single talk very carefully.Then she asked to him

𝐘/𝐍 : Can I ask you a question?
𝐉𝐢𝐧 : Yes.
𝐘/𝐍 : Why are you saying that to me ?
𝐉𝐢𝐧 : Cause I don't like to share my past anyone.But I said it before I want you to hear it.
𝐘/𝐍 : But why you hidden it from people in those days?
𝐉𝐢𝐧 : I am the biggest CEO of Seoul if I told it with everyone they will know about my weakness.
𝐘/𝐍 : Oh.
𝐉𝐢𝐧 : Can I ask you something?
𝐘/𝐍 : Of course.What is it?
𝐉𝐢𝐧 : What is the relation between you and Soobin?
𝐘/𝐍 : He is just my friend.Not more than that.He has a crush on Jiwoo who is one of my female best friend.Soon he will propose her.
𝐉𝐢𝐧 : Oh!
𝐘/𝐍 : Uncle Jin who was the girl with you that day?
𝐉𝐢𝐧 : She was Sana.I told you before she is my cousin.She lives in London.She comes here for few days.Soon she will go back to London.

Then they both reamaim slient.

𝐉𝐢𝐧 𝐩𝐨𝐯
Why Y/N still you don't understand that I love you.I love you Y/N.For that I told you about my past.

𝐘/𝐍 𝐩𝐨𝐯
If you loved me once I will never left you uncle Jin.I will complete all the desire that you need.Why you don't love me back? Why you don't understand that I love you? Why I cannot fell the wramth of your body like those women.What the sin I have done with you for that you don't understand my love.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 𝐒𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐲 𝐄𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬.♥♥♥

𝑻𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒖𝒆𝒅.......