𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘰𝘯𝘦. 𝘥𝘰𝘯𝘵 𝘪𝘯𝘴𝘶𝘭𝘵 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘯𝘪𝘦, 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘱𝘳𝘪𝘤𝘬

season two | episode one
smarty pants

Dylan rushes into school before meeting her friends at her locker. "Let me guess. Dad still had to tell you not to tell anyone you're a wizard?" Sydney asks as Dylan opens her locker.

"Duh," she breathes out in a huff. "Well, I'd rather have your dad breathing down my neck than McGonagall," Jo sighs as Sydney slaps him on the back of his neck.

"Hey! Don't insult Minnie, you prick," she says as he rubs the back of his hand.

"Also, does your father think you'll just walk around and tell people you're a wizard," Sydney scoffs.

"What?" A voice asks as they turn to see Alex Russo looking at them.

"She's kidding. She's on crack," Dylan speaks up.

"What? Witches aren't real. You can't prove anything," Jo adds as Dylan sighs.

"He's on crack too. They do crack together. Anyway, how've you been, Russo?" Dylan asks closing her locker and leading Alex away from her two annoying.

"As good as rain or- I don't know. I was trying to sound smart," Alex says as Dylan laughs.

"You're smart enough on your own. You don't need to try," she smiles.

"Also, Harper is doing the Quiz Bowl this year, right?" She asks as Alex nods.

"You should come by. I'm a part of it this year too," she smiles. "So you don't need to try to sound smart. You just are," Alex says as Dylan nods.

"Basically but I'll see you there. I'll be the one looking effortlessly smart," Dylan says moving her hair over her shoulder.

"I'll be the one, with the donuts. I'm bringing donuts by the way," Alex says as Dylan smiles.

"Than I'll be even more excited to see you," she says before walking away.