𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘪𝘷𝘦. 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘥𝘺𝘭𝘢𝘯 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦

season two | episode ten
baby cupid

Dylan Evans went on a date, that was the first time she had ever done that, and it would be the last because she and Alex haven't spoken in a week. "Don't you think Syd kinda looks cute in those overalls." Jo was talking but Dylan was in her own world while Jo was watching his best friend talking to Justin Russo at his locker. 

"But when did she and Russo become besties?" Those words seemed to get her attention, "Russo?" She asks but he just rolls his eyes, "Not your Russo." 

"I don't have a Russo." She argues but she knew what he meant. "So, if you're not together then why are you sulking about her so much?" Dylan was not sulking; she was not a sulker. 

"I'm not sulking." Dylan sulked, leaning against her locker when she slams it shut. "You're the one sulking." She shoved him slightly when she notices what he was looking at. "They would be cute together." Her words are barely cold when he shoves her back. 

"Get cancer and die." Jo's words shock her a little, "Oh, ease up, tosser. I was pulling your leg." She smiles slightly before Alex Russo walks up to her, "Dylan." 

"That's my cue." Jo shoves her one last time before walking away, eyes not leaving Sydney. Dylan wasn't focused on that, "Hey Russo, long time." 

"You know where I live." Alex's locker was two doors away from Dylan's, "Oh and I should have just showed up?" Dylan was not big on romantic gestures or any kind of gestures. "Thrown pebbles at your window?" The most Dylan had ever done for a date was show up. 

"Ugh, no I would hate that," Alex's soft smile seems to give her away, but Dylan plays along, "But maybe you can just come to the subway shop today, we're having a sale." Alex explains, taking a tube of lip gloss from her locker. 

"Oh, yeah, what kind of sale?" 

"Everyone wearing a top that matches their shoes gets fifty percent off on their sodas, and they also get to go on a date with one of the waitresses." Alex's smile is very telling but Dylan plays dumb, "I guess I'm pretty lucky today, huh?" 

"Well, I'll be sure to see you there, Evans." 

"Later Russo." 

˚ ◌༘♡ ⋆。˚ ꕥ

Dylan needed backup for what could possibly be her third date with Alex, which means that Sydney and Jo are going on her date with her. They won't be at the same table, but they came along to the subway shop. 

"So, this special, it's definitely not real, right?" Sydney asks but she was already wearing shoes that matched her top, so was Jo. "You're smart enough to figure that one out." The bell rang above her head when she walked into the shop. 

"Well, one thing I can't figure out is why Alex has a baby." Sydney's comment makes Dylan's head snap to where she finds Alex putting a baby in a tray. "I'll go check that out, you act natural." She wags her finger at her best friends who promise to be on their best behavior.