𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦. 𝘩𝘪𝘨𝘩 𝘣𝘦𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵

season two | episode three
graphic novel

Dylan thought she was gonna die. She was having the worst cramps of her life and the only answer to her pain is She & Him, and New Girl and chocolate, lots and lots of chocolate.

"Dude, your cycle doesn't start till next week. Why do you look like that?" Jo poked her as she stood by her locker. "I know but I may or may not have walked barefoot on cold tiles yesterday." He faked a pout and she fake slapped him. "Haven't you had a uterus long enough to know that's your kryptonite. It's your Spencer."

"If you didn't mention New Girl, I would've actually shoved this candy bar up your diagon alley." Instead of harming her friend, she breaks off a piece of chocolate and gives it to him.

"If anyone gets to shove anything up Jo's diagon alley, it's gonna be me." Sydney takes the piece of chocolate from him and he sends daggers her way.

"Why are you all so focused on what's going up my alley?" Jo gets another piece of chocolate. "It's funny." Dylan smiles when she feels someone behind her.

"Hey, Russo." She turns and hands Harper a piece of chocolate beside holding the bar up to Alex. "Is everyone just getting chocolate?" Alex breaks off a piece.

"Only people I don't hate, which reminds me." Dylan takes the chocolate from Jo before he can eat it as Sydney pulls him and Harper away. "So, I hear the temporary tattoo business is taking off." Alex takes her attention away from Jo.

She smiles and leans in to whisper to Alex. "It's a secret, don't tell." She pulls back and their cheeks brush against one another.

"Do you ever give them to cute girls?" Alex holds her binder close to her. "Do you know any cute girls?" Dylan gets a frown from Alex. "I can name a beautiful girl but not pretty." Alex smiles brightly.

"But I have to go. I have Spanish," Dylan points to her class before walking away, a small smile on her lips as Alex waves at her.

˚ ◌༘♡ ⋆。˚ ꕥ

Dylan feels better after eating three edibles, she also feels a little wobbly but she's fine with that. Sydney hooked her up with her super secret stash and now she's sitting in front of her locker, when Gigi walks past with a red journal.

"Listen up, everyone!" She calls but Dylan goes back to her homework. "I found out that Ms. Too Cool To Care Alex has a journal full of embarrassing secrets." Dylan looks up as everyone surrounds her to get a closer look.

"She's making this up!" Harper shouts.

"No, she's telling the truth." Alex crosses her arms over her chest. She walks up and takes it from Gigi.

"Okay, so Gigi saw my journal. Where I draw pictures of myself living like a princess." She exaggerates the last word as she holds the book up for everyone to see but she can't see Dylan behind the crowd of teens.

"In a castle with my hello pony blanket, my teddy bear and a handsome knight that look a little like Dylan." She shuts her book.

"See, Alex has a crush on Dylan." Gigi points out. "Yeah, and I'm also the girl that dreams of being a princess but I'm also the one that wouldn't be caught dead at prom unless it was a zombie prom which would be cool." As Alex spoke, Dylan finally got up, she was still blocked by people so no one could see her.

"Moral of the story, I'm hard to figure out. Deal with it." Alex ends.

"And I have a scrap book of the weather lady. Deal with that too." Justin adds.

"And I get high before eight am." Jo raises his hand.

"I want to start a band but none of my friends have any talent." Sydney shrugs.

"And I think Alex Russo is the coolest person in the world." Dylan makes a path between everyone and Sydney starts rushing everyone away.

"And I look really cute as a knight." Dylan gives Alex a kiss on the cheek before heading to her next class.