My Beginning

"Don't treat me like, don't treat me like no fool" I sing as I write my song with my mom May humming along with me.

   "That's beautiful baby!" Mom says as I smile at her before suddenly a truck comes out of no where and smacks the side of our car resulting in us rolling down a hill as my mom hugs me protectively before everything goes dark.

   As the paramedics are racing to Jace and his moms crash site let's head over to New Orleans and check in on a certain vampire family.

   "Freya are you sure this will work?" The infamous Klaus says.

   "I'm like 85% sure" Freya says.

After that comment Klaus just glares at her.

    "Brother I'm sure our older sister knows what she is doing" The noble Elijah says seriously.

   "I hope so" The lovely Rebekah says worriedly before Freya has the siblings stand together as she recited the spell, but unfortunately the spell didn't go as they wanted because they opened their eyes to see they weren't in New Orleans anymore the place they were in looked like more of an old theatre.

   "Freya" Klaus says as he looks around alarmed.

   "I don't know!" Freya says as she tries to use her powers but finds out she can't.

   "Can any of you use your abilities?" Freya asked.

   "I cant even shift, what the hell is going on!" The beautiful Hayley says.

   "I can explain!" A voice says as the family looks at the being in alarm only to see what looks like a teenage girl walking towards them.

   "Who are you?" Klaus says threateningly.

   "I'm the goddess of the Supernatural, you can call me Kali though" the goddess says as she just smiles at them before seats appear behind the family forcing them to sit

   "I've been around since the beginning of time and I've watched over all my children, but your family...you all interest me especially you Klaus..." the goddess says.

   "Why me?" Klaus asked confused as the rest of the family also looks confused.

   "Because you truly are the first of your kind...there has never been a combining of species, well at least that was until you were born and now there are three more just like you!" The goddess says smirking seeing the shocked faces of the family which in turn tells her that her plan is working.

   "Wait, what do you mean three?" Hayley asked as she only knows about her and her new born daughter hope being hybrids or tribrids in hopes case.

   "Well there is an eighteen year old boy who has klaus's blood running through his veins...I believe he goes by the name Jace Parker!" Kali says as Klaus's eyes go wide at the name Parker.