Hellos and Goodbyes

After the small break we see Elijah and Klaus back in the theatre alongside Kali who smiles at them both.

    "Now that your back let's resume the show shall we" Kali says as both brothers nod before the theatre screen cuts back on showing Jace standing outside looking at the moon along side Hayley and Rebekah.

   "Hayley and Rebekah I thank you both for what you did for me, but I have to leave and figure out my new path" Jace says as both women look at him sadly.

   "Cant we come with you?" Rebekah states as Hayley nods before Jace turns to them and smiles softly.

   "No I must do this alone and I believe you have a daughter who needs you more!" Jace says as both women nod before Jace dashed away while Rebekah and Hayley disappear in a mist before appearing back into the theatre where Hayley sees Klaus holding hope before he hands hope to Hayley to
Which she smiles and sits down while kissing hopes cheeks making the baby giggle.

   "Don't be too sad you will see him again just like Klaus" Kali says as both women nod before everyone turns back to the screen to see Jace hunched over in pain as his bones break letting those watching know that he is shifting into his wolf.

   "My son" Klaus mutters sadly before he along with everyone else becomes shocked at Jaces wolf form...

  "He is beautiful" Freya says as everyone nods agreeing with him.

   "There is something you should all know!" Kali says as everyone turns to her concerned.

   "Like hope Jace has magic inside him and that's because for some reason the ancient witch's like Quetesiyah Bennett favor him" Kali says as Freya is left excited to teach her nephew.

   "I cant wait to meet him" Freya says as everyone smiles feeling the same way.

   "Good because in the future you are all under his protection as his family!" Kali says as everyone smiles while Klaus just stands and walks close to the screen and just looks at his son before smiling proudly at his son.

   After everyone becomes situated again they look to the tv to see Jace sprinting through the forest in his wolf form before he shifts back smiling giddy at what he can do.

   "This is soooo cool!" Jace says as everyone laughs at his excitement.

   "I wonder if my father feels the same way, but I also wonder if he will want me" Jace says as he looks at at the horizon...