Finding One's Humanity

"I'm locked up and they won't let me out, won't let me out"

" I'm locked up and they wont let me out, Nooo, they wont let me out" I sing as I continued to be shackled to this wall like the last couple of days before suddenly the medal door to my cell is opened and both Hayley and Klaus step inside and stand in front of the of me.

"Well, well, well look at what the witch dragged in" I say before chuckling at my own quip.

"Hello son!" Klaus says as I look at him amused.

"Well hello father, why so formal, does someone need a hug?" I ask with my bottom lip sticking out in a pout.

"That's enough Jason" Hayley says raising her voice.

"Ooo did I do something wrong" I asked my mate with a smirk.

"No you chose to protect your sister and turned off your humanity, but now we need you to turn it back on" Klaus says as I stare at him.

"Or what?" I asked both of them.

"What do you mean Or What?" Hayley asked confused.

"What are you going to do if I don't turn it back on" I say as both look at me seriously.

After that both Klaus and Hayley left my cell before Rebekah decided to come inside and sit directly in front me.

"Jason" Rebekah said.

"Yes?" I asked.

"Why won't you turn back on your humanity?" Rebekah asked.

"Because I don't feel like it!" I said as she just stared at me before nodding and leaving which left me confused, but I quickly shook it off and waited.

Pretty soon after that Klaus and Hayley returned, but this time they brought Hope with them.

When I saw Hope with them I could only look up and give them a look that said'Really'.

"Well Jason there is someone who wanted to see you!" Klaus says smirking.

"Uh huh, well cmon then let's get this failed attempt over with" I said as Klaus looked to Hayley and nodded before Hayley carefully sat Hope in front me before both Klaus and herself left and shut the door behind them leaving me and a toddler to our stare-off before Hope started giggling.

"And what are you laughing at huh?" I asked as she started crawling towards me giving me this anxious feeling as I started to back away fearing what I might do.

'Waiting Fearing, how the hell am I afraid I don't even have my humanity!'

After my slight freak out I felt a pressure in my lap and when I looked down I saw Hope sitting there with her back against my stomach.

"You comfortable?" I ask as she dozed off with me just sighing before sitting back myself.

With Klaus and Hayley

"Well it didn't turn on his humanity, but I think we made progress" Hayley said as Klaus continued staring at his children.

"I believe so as well!" Klaus said as he smiled he sat down against the wall still watching his kids.

"Still it didn't work so it looks like we are going extreme now right?" Hayley asked.

"Yeah, but it'll either guarantee his humanity or guarantee his escape so we will see I guess." Rebekah said as she walked into the hall before sitting next to Klaus and Hayley.