~ Gang Leader ~

I hurriedly made my way through the alley to get home. Not long ago, I heard a few gunshots. There must be a gang shootout. There are two main and well known gangs in this city: BTS and ATEEZ. BTS is more powerful and deadlier. Both gangs fight to be #1. What bothers me even more is that every member of both gangs attend the same school as me, so I've seen their faces. I noticed the leader of the BTS gang staring at me from time to time in class, but I keep brushing it off.

My phone started ringing, pulling me out of my thoughts. I looked at the caller ID. It was my mom. I declined the call, trying to get home as fast as I could.

???1: "Well, boys...what do we have here?" I hear a voice call out.

Oh no...they are most likely gonna kill me.

I looked towards where the voice came from and saw the tallest member of BTS smirking at me.

Y/N: "P-please leave me alone. I'm j-just trying to get home." I begged. The boy just laughs at me.

???1: "Ay, boss. What do we do with this one?" He calls out to the other side of the alley.

Oh my gosh. It's him. The guy that's always staring at me in class. He looks more handsome up close.

???2: "Hm...a little bird wandered into my territory. What to do..." He mocks me.

???2: "Hoseok, bring her to me." He ordered one of the boys.

I need to get out of here and fast, but how would I escape? I sighed. You know what? Fuck it. With that, I turned around as fast as I could and sprinted back out the end of the alley that I came from.

???3: "Get her!" I heard another voice yell.

I'm gonna die. That's all I can think about. I feel tears slowly start falling down my face. I really don't wanna die. I still have my entire life ahead of me. I'm pulled out of my thoughts when I feel a hand brush against my back. Shit! He's right behind me. I make a sharp turn and look behind me. He stumbled and slowed down a bit. As soon as I turn back around, I run into a hard chest.

???2: "Wow, little bird. You can surely run fast, but not fast enough." He whispers in my ear and pins me tight against his chest.

Y/N: "Just let me go. I won't tell anyone."

???2: "I don't know about that. You caught my attention and my attention is rarely captured." What have I done to deserve this fate?

???2: "Boys, let's go!" He yells out.
He leads me over to a black van. All the boys pile in leaving two seats in the middle row available. He pushes me in first beside some dirty gray haired boy, then pulls the door shut. The van takes off, enclosing us in an awkward atmosphere. The boy beside me clears his throat.

Taehyung: "Hi! I'm Taehyung." He sticks his hand out to shake, but I just stare at it.

Taehyung: "Okay then, you don't wanna shake my hand? It's fine. What's your name?" He asked me. I look at him cautiously before answering.

Y/N: "Y/N." I say hoarsely, my throat is sore from screaming. I start to open up a little to Taehyung seeing how friendly he is, and even though I don't want to admit it, he makes me feel more safe. As me and Taehyung converse, I can feel a stare burning into my head from the so-called boss beside me. I turn to look at him and find him already watching. We make eye contact, I stare for a bit before looking away, unable to handle the intensity of his stare.

Soon enough we pulled into a driveway for a large mansion. Wow! They must be very rich. The boss opens the door and hops out, he holds a hand out to me but I just pretend I don't see it and hop out myself. After all his men come out of the car we walk to the mansion. I feel someone grab my hand. I look from the hand on my hand to the person it belongs to. Hoseok? That was his name right? He just smiles at me and pulls me along. We enter the mansion and I'm left speechless. This place is so beautiful.