~ When You Get The Flu And He Takes Care Of You ~

Jimin: "Here's your soup." Jimin said as he helped you sit up and handed you the bowl of soup.

Y/N: "Thank you." You said hoarsely. It was flu season and you were one of the unlucky ones who caught the flu, but luckily your boyfriend Jimin was here to take care of you. You tried to grab the spoon, but it slipped out of your hand and fell back into the bowl.

Jimin: "Let me feed you, sweetheart." Jimin picked up the spoon and scooped up some soup before blowing on it to cool it down for you.

Jimin: "Here comes the airplane." He said in a baby voice, trying to lift your mood. You smiled before opening your mouth to let him slide the spoon into your mouth.

Y/N: "Mmm~" The soup tasted very creamy and delicious. You gladly opened your mouth for the next spoonful. After you finished the soup, Jimin gave you some medicine and put a damp towel on your forehead to bring down your fever. You fell asleep shortly after.

 You fell asleep shortly after

Jimin: "Y/N, wake up." You felt someone gently shaking you. Your eyes fluttered open and you saw Jimin looking at you.

Jimin: "Morning, sleepyhead." He smiled at you.

Y/N: "Morning." You groaned back. You were still tired.

Jimin: "How do you feel?" He asked you.

Just as you were about to answer, you felt something rising in your throat. You jumped out of bed and ran into the bathroom and threw up. A few seconds later, you felt a hand rubbing your back and another hand holding your hair back. Once you finished throwing up, you brushed your teeth and used mouthwash.

You dragged yourself out of the bathroom with Jimin following you.

Jimin: "Do you feel worse, babe?" He asked you. You groaned, feeling weak and dizzy all of a sudden.

Y/N: "I-I feel like I need to fall." You told him. He looked more concerned and wrapped an arm around your waist, helping you walk back to bed. Every step you took felt heavier than the last. Your vision began to swirl.

Jimin: "Y/N? Y/N!" You could hear Jimin faintly calling you. Right before you fainted, you felt his strong arms catch you before you hit the floor.

 Right before you fainted, you felt his strong arms catch you before you hit the floor

You groaned as you felt a strong pain in your head. You slowly opened your eyes and noticed you were in an unfamiliar room. You looked around and took in your surroundings. You were in a hospital room. You felt something holding your hand. You looked down and saw Jimin sleeping beside your bed. You gently shook him.

Jimin: "Hm..." He groaned before sitting up. He looked at you and looked away, then did a double-take once he realized you were actually awake.

Jimin: "Y/N, you're finally awake! I brought you to the hospital after you fainted. The doctors said that it wasn't that serious. Your body just needs a lot of rest." He explained.

Y/N: "When can I leave?" You were dying to rest in your own home."

Jimin: "As soon as you woke up. You can go change in the bathroom and then we can leave." He handed you your clothes.

You took them from him and got up, making your way to the bathroom and changed back into your clothes. You walked out and grabbed his hand as you both walked out to the car. While you were driving home, you noticed you were about to drive past a McDonald's.

Y/N: "Jimin, can we get ice cream from McDonald's, please?" You pouted.

Jimin: "Aish, you're too cute. Okay." He smiled.

Y/N: "Yes!" I smiled excitedly.

Jimin: "Only because you're better now. Otherwise, I would have made you take the nasty medicine you hate." He smirked at you.

Y/N: "Ha ha, very funny." You said sarcastically.

He pulled into the parking lot and found a place to park the car. You both got out and he grabbed your hand. You swung both of your arms back and forth as you walked inside. You went to get the table while Jimin ordered.

After about five minutes, Jimin came back with two cones in his hands.

Y/N: "Oh~ yummy. Thanks, babe." You grabbed one of the cones and took a big lick. You finished your ice cream pretty quickly and you looked up at Jimin to see if he was done. As soon as you looked at him, he chuckled.

Y/N: "What?" You said, confused.

He didn't say anything and leaned forward, moving his hand to your cheek and rubbing the ice cream that was there off. You blushed. After he finished his ice cream, you went home.

You went straight to the bathroom so you could shower

You went straight to the bathroom so you could shower. After about 15 minutes, you finally got out and put on your pajamas. You brushed your teeth and did your face routine before heading to bed.

You made yourself comfortable beside Jimin. He was already in bed waiting for you. He pulled you closer to him and wrapped both arms around you, holding you safe and secure. You closed your eyes and took in his scent. Not too long later, you fell asleep with one thing on your mind:

I'm so lucky to have someone as caring as Jimin as my boyfriend. I couldn't ask for anyone better.