~ A Demon's Forbidden Love ~

He sat perched upon a tree branch, staring at the beautiful girl that walked down a path underneath him. He leaped from one tree to another just to make sure she was safe till she reached her destination. He was broken out of his trance by one of his friends landing on a branch below him.

Taehyung: "Jimin! What are you doing here?" Taehyung his fellow demon asked looking up at him.

Taehyung followed his line of vision leading to the beauty walking into her home.

Taehyung: "Oh I see." Taehyung gave him a teasing smile. 

Taehyung: "You're in love with a human, wait till the others hear!" He was about to take off, but Jimin grabbed him by his collar before he could leave.

Jimin: "Wait!" Jimin hissed. 

Jimin: "You can't tell them." He said with urgency in his voice.

Taehyung: "Awh why not?" Taehyung pouted as he made himself comfy on the tree branch beside Jimin.

Jimin: "Because. You know that the Elders and Council do not approve of demon and human love, how many demons have lost their human mates because of them. And plus, she doesn't even know I exist." Jimin rested his face in his hands with his elbows on his thighs.

Taehyung: "Lets change that." Taehyung smirked mischievously.

Jimin: "What are you planning to do?" Jimin asked skeptically.

Taehyung: "Come on let's go." Taehyung jumped off of the tree branch pulling Jimin along with him.

Jimin: "Tae, no! We can't get noticed." Jimin tried to pull back.

Taehyung: "Just shut up and let me do ma thang. Don't worry man, I'm an excellent wing man." Taehyung winked.

Jimin scoffed in return but let him pull him along.

The two young demons walked up to the door of the girl who had caught Jimin's attention.

Jimin: "What are you doing." Jimin glared at Taehyung.

Taehyung: "Let me do my thing, I have it all covered." Taehyung rang the doorbell and put on his best smile. 

Taehyung: "Smile, idiot." He elbowed Jimin.

Jimin: "Ouch! You could have just whispered it to me without elbowing me." Jimin hissed at him.

They were quickly shut up by the door opening. Startled, they both straightened up and wore their best smiles.

???: "Um...hi? Can I help you?" The girl Jimin was staring at, asked.

Taehyung: "Oh yes. We got lost. We knocked on other doors, but no one answered." Taehyung spoke up in a deeper than normal voice. 

Taehyung: "Could you tell us how to get to the Faire Sparce mall?"

???: "Oh, it's right down the street. Just keep going down and at the end you should see it." She told them.

Taehyung: "Okay great! Thank you...?" Taehyung paused for her name.

Y/N: "Y/N." Y/N cut in.

Taehyung: "Yes thank you Y/N you have been great help. Oh, and I'm Alfred and this is Jimin." Taehyung introduced Jimin to her.

Jimin: "Have a lovely day and sorry for all the trouble." Jimin called from behind Taehyung as he waved at Y/N.

Y/N: "You too!" Y/N waved back before shutting the door.

As soon as Y/N closed the door, Jimin spun Taehyung around and sent him a soft but hard punch in his chest.

Taehyung: "Ouch! What was that for?" Taehyung winced in pain.