chapter 6

The author's pov :

I'm back with another chapter , sorry if I kept you waiting for this long , just wanted to say we're almost 100 reader in this story , thank you from the bottom of my heart , and i will really appreciate it if you check my other story. Called him and i , it's so funny and it took me a lot of time to white .

Ok , let's get on with the story .

Lexi's pov :

I kept staring at them surprised . Never thought he would actually like someone like her , she's a nerd , not trying to be mean or anything , but the fact that they really love each other was weird a little .
Kai is not that kind of guys who would be very serious and loyal in relationships , all he cares about is to fuck girls and partying .

" For how long have you guys been dating " i asked nicely .

Kai puts his hand behind his neck and blushed a little " i con..Confessed to her last party , and we're now dating "

" I'm really happy for guys , u guys look cute together "

Nina mumbled " uhh .. thank u so much , can you company me "

" Sure , bye Kai "

Nina " bye babe " she kissed him on his cheeks and we both walked away .

After school , i went searching for Kai in the hallways , but I've been interrupted by someone calling me on the phone ,  i saw the unknown number in my phone , and picked up and answered .

" H..hello "

" Hello love , i hope you're doing great "

I immediately knew who it was after i heard his deep voice , it's draken , i kept my silence until he spoke again.

" I know what you're thinking about . I'm a dick and very evil bla bla bla .... but i just called you to make sure you're still alive "

" Why would I be dead " i was surprised that i actually said that to draken , i will probably be dead by the end of the day .

" Regardless of all the things you saw yesterday , i was a little bit worried about you , some people can follow and kill you to threat me "

" I'm ... Fine "

" What's up with kai , did you find him "

" I already know him , i was on my way to talk to him right now "

" I need you to spend the night with me "

I started to blush really hard after i heard his cold voice saying those words , i know that this didn't mean anything but a lot of scenarios popped into my head .

I mumbled " for what reason "

" I don't remember i gave you the promition to ask why , i just need you to be here for some specific reasons "

" I don't think I can make it today , my mom won't allow me "

" I don't remember i was asking , it's an order , you'll come , end of discussion " and he hanged up .

I stood there staring at my phone trying to figure out how am I supposed to convince my mom , after everything happened these two days , mom is not trusting me that much .

The moment i started walking i heard someone calling me from behind , i turned to face Emily running .

Emily " QUICK , HE'S COMING " she grabbed my wrist and draged to the restrooms .

I quickly noticed we're in the men's restrooms . I tried to tell Emily but she kept closing my mouth with her hand , i didn't have any choice except .

SLAP ....

I slapped her really hard and i didn't mean it to be hurtful .

Emily " AWWWW .... LEXI WTF "

" I'm sorry ... You just keep on closing my mouth , do you know we're in the men's restrooms "

" Ohh shit , i didn't notice "

" What are doing here anyway "

" I threw the drink at my boyfriend's face"

" What !! Why ?? "

" Idk , i just did and now he's chasing me"

I can't stay here with her , i have a lot of things to do , so i had to leave .

The second i stepped outside the restrooms i saw her bf standing right in front of me , he smirks saying " she's here right ? "

I lightly smiled " yep " popping the p in the end . So i left them the two alone searching for Kai , i still don't have his number with me so i thought to myself " i can ask Nina , but i don't think she'll give it to me , she'll think I'm trying to steal her boyfriend or something .... God I'm a loser .. how did i even get into this , i still have to convince mom to let me out tonight .

I walked back home , it was pretty rainy , when i stepped inside i huged my mom , and hit my sister for pleasure . My dad wasn't at home as usual .

" How was school Lexi " my mom asked while making cookies . " It was good " i said while laying on the couch .

We all chit chat for a little bit then i took the advantage to ask my mom if i can leave tonight " hey mom can i go to Emily's house for the night "

She turned to face me with a serious look in her face " you already slept with her the night before yesterday "

" Yeah I know , but we really enjoyed the last time , she invited me and i don't want to disappoint her please mom please " i showed her puppy face .

" Okay fine , but you will be back in the morning , i can tell your father to take you "

Fuck , i can't go with my father " no mom , it's fine , her sister is coming to pick me up "

" So you already planned to go "

" I know you won't say no to me , i love you mummy " i kissed her and went to my room to choose what to wear , i was a little confused what to pick since i didn't know what this night would look like . So i just picked what i found in my closet .

I was so stupid to say that Emily's sister is coming to pick me up so i had only one choice

I was so stupid to say that Emily's sister is coming to pick me up so i had only one choice . I had to call nessa to pick me up .

I called her and the phone is still ringing until she picked up " hello ? "

" Umm ... Hello , it's me , Lexi "

" Ohh ... Lexi , what's up "

I told her the whole story and she excepted to come , after half an hour , she finally arrived , i said my goodbyes and left , i got into the car and we moved .

" So , you're just going to keep lying to your mom Everytime you're coming ?"

" I don't have a choice , it's better than getting them into this , btw , why am I coming "

" You ... Ummm ... I literally have no idea , maybe some spicy time with him " she smirks while her eyes on the road .

Okay guys this is the end of the chapter , thx for reading , and please check my other story him and i , i will appreciate it .