chapter 12

The diary's owner's pov ;

First page :

Today , me and my siblings want to make a prank on my mom , she's actually at work but she'll be back soon , so we thought we can put all her makeup in the sink , draken didn't want to do it cuz he thought she'll get mad , but me and Elijah are very excited for this prank .

Second page :

Draken is crying because he lost his toy , and Elijah hit him with the basketball , i kept filming them with my mom's phone , and they both hid their faces but
I still filmed when draken was crying , it was so funny . My mom will kill me , I'm sure .

Third page :

Today is Elijah's 17th birthday , me and draken helped with making the cake , since I'm just as old as draken , we were  responsibles at the decoration , we wanted it to be special and unforgettable
Draken always cries because he doesn't get any gifts , but I'm a really nice sister so i got him a nerf gun , he was so happy that i gave him that , the party is over , and everything is a mess , but i really wish my dear brother Elijah a happy birthday.

All the pages talk about this person's life until the last pages .

Page 65 :

Soon I'll finish all the pages in this diary book , since i used it for years , and now I'm 20 , me and my brothers shared everything in this diary , so I'm always keeping it with me , today I'm leaving with my best friend to the mall to buy some clothes , she brought her younger sister along , her name was Lexi , she is so sweet so i didn't mind at all , this happens all the time , so I'm so okay with her being with us .

Page 66 :

Draken is acting wierd lately , he's not coming home at all , and Elijah as well , they really changed , I'm not sharing a lot of things with them , my parents divorced and we're living with mom , dad just left us here , every night , draken will bring a girl to his room , making out with her then just leave her , kinda felt bad for him , cuz he really changed and every time I ask him about it he'll tell me that it's none of my business i tried to talk with Elijah but they both are not listening .

Page 67 :

I visited my grandma today , draken refused to come even tho he always loved the idea of visiting our grandma but now he doesn't , and Elijah is getting more into wearing suits and stuff , weirdo .

Page 68 and the last one :

Today is really surprising because we were actually going to the beach , and i really insisted to bring Lexi with us cuz she's so adorable , she's 17 years old , we are pretty close now , so now we are going to the beach , hopefully to make it there safely .

The author's pov :

This was what nessa read .

Lexi's pov :

I woke up at 10 am , feeling really tired but i had to go back since afternoon i have classes , i left the room seeing the long Hallway empty , Rebekah popped right in front of me making jump in fear .

" Wtf , what was that " i said grabbing my chest feeling my heartbeat .

" Sorry about that , i just wanted to say good morning " she mumbled .

" Well , good morning i guess " i spoke awkwardly , and then just left , i wanted to leave this house specially after last night , i stepped outside seeing how beautiful the sun was , how the sky was pretty cloudy but not that cold .

I went to the main gate , but the guard stopped me and didn't let me out , he asked me to wait for him to call draken and make him know that I'm leaving .