chapter 11

Nessa's pov :

Watching Lexi screaming in pain really broke my heart , i have no idea what happened after paul took me , this guy was just trying to save us both of me and Lexi that moment , didn't trust him at all but i can see how Lexi truly liked him .

I headed to the room where i can get something to cure my wound and get the bullet out of my leg , it hurted before but now kinda not feeling it , this night was awful , the moment i separated from Paul , i was attached by two guys but i did survive from that situation by killing them , so now i do have two kills , and then i kept looking for the perfect place to hide but i didn't , everywhere i went , people must be there waiting for more to come so they can enjoy killing them , i went the library where i can hide behind the tables , the moment i stepped in , i felt a cold wind hitting me , which gave me shivers down my spine , i quickly found the perfect spot , so i calmed myself and hid there , somehow felt like someone is here , regardless there was no sound , but i just didn't feel that safe , i decided to check what the others are doing specially Lexi since i just left her alone with that mysterious guy but i couldn't find my phone .

I felt like I spent an hour there , kinda bored but at least it was safer than staying out there with the others , all the time i have noticed something right next to the corner of the library  , a small book on the ground .

my mind was telling me to go and see what is it about but in the same time my mind was telling me to not go , maybe someone is here and he'll hear my steps , but i didn't listen to myself and got up heading towards the book , feeling my heavy breath , and the gun shots outside made me nervous but i actually stood right next to the book , i picked it up and slowly returned to where i was , i saw that it was a diary not a book , i read the first pages ..... Knowing who's diary is this ......

Lexi's pov :

Me and nick headed inside to the living room , we Sat on the couch laying my head on Nick's shoulder , he wrapped his arm around me, just sitting in shock , realizing everything happened so quickly , not sure if i should be happy for being alive or sad for seeing all this people die ....

" Nick ? Draken needs you " Paul mumbled to nick " Lexi , I'm coming back" nick left me there alone with Paul , he sat next to me in silence , we both kept looking at the ceiling .

" Sorry that you lost him ... " Silence again , i mumbled " he's just someone who helped me survive , that's all "

" I know who shot him , I was present" i turned to face him , Paul is that kinda guy who will manipulate you but in that moment , i can see how serious he is .

" Who " i asked nervously .

" I did ..." I kept staring at him , dropping a tear while looking back at the ceiling .

" I was just trying to survive , just like the others " he said in a sad tone feeling guilty for what he did ... .

I just simply got up leaving him there , pretty hard for me to handle all of this .

" Everyone , please , Let's discuss about how many people you killed " Elijah spoke to all of us , making us stand in one line facing him and draken , draken seems to be a little off , he didn't listen to what Elijah was saying .

" Ladies and gentlemen , you're now 13 survivers , and i need you to be completely honest with me , you will all say how many you killed in a row , from the left to the right , shall we start ? Go nick " Elijah spoke , and since nick is on the left he started .

Nick : 6 kills

Lexi : 0 kills

Nessa : 2 kills

Paul : 4 kills

Enzo : 7 kills

Emma : 2 kills

Kat : 2 kills

Anthony : 1 kill

Sofie : 24 kills

Jeremy : 8 kills

Caleb : 6 kills

Rebekah : 8 kills

Ben : 5 kills

Everyone stood shocked looking at Sofie , she really killed 24 person with pleasure .

" Very impressive " Elijah mumbled and added " Anthony and Lexi please follow me " in that moment i felt like dying , i knew it was my end , never thought in my whole life I'll die in this way but I actually wasn't scared , it's because if they don't kill me , i can't take this life anymore .

Anthony was screaming like crazy , he didn't want to die , specially when he was this close to survive when he decided to kill kat , but the bell rings stopping the game .

" Don't kill me .... I'll kill myself " Anthony held his gun in his hand and pointed at his own head and just shot , the place was quit when he shot himself , the sight was awful , Looking at him bleeding , we had no way to save him , he died the moment he shot himself . Elijah ordered the guard to take his dead body , after this , everyone was looking at me like they feel bad for me , i was the only one who didn't make it , but i wasn't that sad , instead , i excepted my faith .

" He's an idiot " Elijah mumbled " i wasn't going to kill him , you both were going to help me in the next game that's all , and ofc you are out since you didn't have enough kills , whatever ... Everyone please take a rest , we're going to finish tomorrow night , thank for your present" .

The night actually ended and im still here in this earth , still breathing , still looking , still feeling , everything was just like a dream and just ended really fast .

Draken stepped closer to me when everyone was leaving this place , he placed his hand on my shoulder and whispered to my ear " what an innocent brat " and just left , Enzo came up to me with a straight face " happy you survived ? Here , Sofie had your phone "
He headed me my phone and left , i saw that nick called me 6 times but i didn't answer , it's now 5 am and i think it's time for us all to sleep , Elijah offered us all rooms to spend the night , i immediately headed to my room , which was the room i had the first time i came here , it didn't change at all except for the blanket , i lay down looking at the ceiling , thanking god for protecting me , and then i slept like a baby .

The next chapter will be about the diary nessa found , it's not a filler , so you have to read it , i know I'm making the story a little bit about the Gand more than draken and Lexi , as i said , it'll take a long time for them to fall in love with each other , and even if they'll fall in love , it's gonna be boring , and you guys will be bored , i want this story to be about action and mystery a little bit , i already planned what's going to happen next , let's just say maybe they'll have their time together after 10 chapters or something , cuz now where talking more about the gang life , thank so much for reading 😊 .